Hearts to appoint Rix as manager

Jimbo

Former Chelsea coach Rix was, meanwhile, about to be offered the vacant manager's job at English Conference side Crawley Town having been axed from his previous posts with Portsmouth and Oxford United.

Fucking hell :D Hearts fans must be crying into their whiskey tonight.

Former Chelsea coach Rix was, meanwhile, about to be offered the vacant manager's job at English Conference side Crawley Town having been axed from his previous posts with Portsmouth and Oxford United.

Fucking hell :naughty: Hearts fans must be crying into their whiskey tonight.

54198[/snapback]

Did you see that old bloke on Sky Sports News emptying a bag of Russian hats with the Hearts badge on the ground, then kicking them around angrily. :huh:

What I ask him is, would he sooner Romanov went back to Lithuania, taking away all the players he'd took with him, and they had John Robertson in charge, with millions of pounds worth of debt & Tynecastle looking likely to become a housing estate which was looking likely this time last year?

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Kiddie fiddler - shite manager!

54104[/snapback]

Yeah, 'cos 15 year-olds spend their weekends playing with Barbie dolls, don't they.

Not condoning what he did, like, but I hardly think she would have had any innocence to rob.

54114[/snapback]

Sorry but you sound exactly like you are condoning what he did. Who are you to decide what innocence is?

54118[/snapback]

I just think he was a stupid cunt rather than a 'bad' cunt.

Why don't you do a little research into what the average age is for girls losing their virginity, and how many men on average they've slept with by the time they are 16?

Keep your McCarthyist crap to yersel.

54119[/snapback]

Rix was convicted on having underage sex and indecently assaulting a 15 year old girl when he was aged 41. That's hardly the same as a 15 year old lass losing her virginity to a lad the same age or slightly older is it? And what's McCarthyism got to do with this exactly?

54104[/snapback]

Yeah, 'cos 15 year-olds spend their weekends playing with Barbie dolls, don't they.

Not condoning what he did, like, but I hardly think she would have had any innocence to rob.

54114[/snapback]

Sorry but you sound exactly like you are condoning what he did. Who are you to decide what innocence is?

54118[/snapback]

Why don't you do a little research into what the average age is for girls losing their virginity, and how many men on average they've slept with by the time they are 16?

54119[/snapback]

Rix was convicted on having underage sex and indecently assaulting a 15 year old girl when he was aged 41. That's hardly the same as a 15 year old lass losing her virginity to a lad the same age or slightly older is it? And what's McCarthyism got to do with this exactly?

54251[/snapback]

Okay, I'm using the term 'McCarthyism' pretty loosely, but correct in that he's implying I approve of having sex with under-age girls to silence my opinion.

I think it's harsh to use the phrase 'indecent assault' as it conjures up images of non-consensual attacks. (Yes, legally she couldn't give consent, but she did consent to it) He's not a 'kiddie fiddler' at all is he? It's a bit unfair to lump him in with all the paedo rings etc. when it's a different set of circumstances completely.

I think it's morally wrong to do what Rix did, but I don't think he's some kind of reprehensible monster. If I was put in the same situation, I couldn't guarantee I would do the right thing either.

54104[/snapback]

54114[/snapback]

Pic1022.jpg

41 and 15 is wrong im afraid. plain and simple. im 23 and dont look at 15 year olds and wish i could shag them so i fucking hope i feel the same way when im 41.

and as for saying most 15 year olds dont have any innocence lft to rob is hardly a defence is it. maybe not in newbiggin hall but a lot of lasses are still pretty innocent at 15, most of the lasses in my year at 15 were still virgins and its not right that a 41 year old should take advantage of that, let alone be given a job in the public eye and get given a million pound salary.

54104[/snapback]

54114[/snapback]

54118[/snapback]

54119[/snapback]

54251[/snapback]

Okay, I'm using the term 'McCarthyism' pretty loosely, but correct in that he's implying I approve of having sex with under-age girls to silence my opinion.

I think it's harsh to use the phrase 'indecent assault' as it conjures up images of non-consensual attacks. (Yes, legally she couldn't give consent, but she did consent to it) He's not a 'kiddie fiddler' at all is he? It's a bit unfair to lump him in with all the paedo rings etc. when it's a different set of circumstances completely.

I think it's morally wrong to do what Rix did, but I don't think he's some kind of reprehensible monster. If I was put in the same situation, I couldn't guarantee I would do the right thing either.

54631[/snapback]

Right lets get this straight. She wasnt some slapper he met in a club. This was the daughter of a friend who he wooed for over a year (making her 14 when it started) and Sicklee Sausage roll all you have done is defended that pkind of person. I.E. condoned it.

54104[/snapback]

54114[/snapback]

54118[/snapback]

54119[/snapback]

54251[/snapback]

54631[/snapback]

Right lets get this straight. She wasnt some slapper he met in a club. This was the daughter of a friend who he wooed for over a year (making her 14 when it started) and Sicklee Sausage roll all you have done is defended that pkind of person. I.E. condoned it.

55411[/snapback]

I never said what he did was okay, just that it didn't make him a paedophile.