A Signing At Last

Tooj

Both him and Evans were very good at Sunderland. He can do a job in the Championship but a six month loan deal?

Yep, a deal right up to the next transfer window when the club will be up for sale again.

You do know there is not a window for selling the club?

Just a buffoon making the choice. :mellow:

As glad as I am that weve signed someone, I know a few Blackburn fans and they all said he was utter gash last season. As far as I can remember he ended up ending his loan early as he was too shit to get a game for them. I'm sure that Billy guy who sipports them will be able to give a better review of him but that's what I heard.

Honestly this kid is class. Saw him in SAFC last promotion season and he stuck out like a sore thumb at right back. So comfortable on the ball, and likes getting forward, really positive signing, shame it's not premanent.

He signed from Man United and he's class, he's class........

Anyone else think this was solely for sake of appearance? Did you know that until we signed this kid, we were the only club in the top four divisions not to have brought in a single player?

He's already better than Ryan Taylor though, might be worth a go.

I was only discussing how average this lad looked outside of OT recently. I saw him [play a few games a couple of seasons ago, when GNev and Brown were injured(and Rafael hadn't come through) and he looked good-wanted to get forward, comfortable on the ball etc. I saw him a few more times since though, and he hasn't looked as reliable at all when he doesn't have Vidic/Rio behind him.

1,000000000 x the player Ryan Taylor is, though.

Honestly this kid is class. Saw him in SAFC last promotion season and he stuck out like a sore thumb at right back. So comfortable on the ball, and likes getting forward, really positive signing, shame it's not premanent.

Fans view of the inept danny simpson

league 1 might be the boys level, not the championship, he's quick but thats all...........horrible defender.

league 1 might be the boys level, not the championship, he's quick but thats all...........horrible defender.

I told you he was an improvement on Raylor.

You need to be registered to see that site.

Pretty much what I thought, he was rubbish for you lot and IIRC didn't Blackburn play midfielders like Andrews ahead of him at right back as he was so bad. I mean he was pretty much your only natural right back for much of last season and couldnt get a game so it doesn't bode too well.

He was fantastic for Sunderland when they won the CCC so I think he probably is good enough for the Championship.

He was fantastic for Sunderland when they won the CCC so I think he probably is good enough for the Championship.

The makem I was speaking to today couldn't even remember him so along with the Blackburn fans this doesn't look incredibly promissing. Especially when you consider Taylor is likely to be playing in front of him with Duff heading to Fullham.

Unless the fat wanker sells I think staying in this division will be an achievement this term!

• 3 weeks later...