Sol Campbell?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
Mate of mine is a County supporter and saw him last weekend - reckons he is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of shape and as mobile as the Angel of the North

Oh hello, mate of yours now, is it? :unsure:

Mate of mine is a County supporter and saw him last weekend - reckons he is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of shape and as mobile as the Angel of the North

good spot. :lol:

Rule change.

Guest Gordon McKeag

:lol: :lol: :icon_lol::):rolleyes::):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

What a lying cunt.

With Kilgallon falling through, I wouldn't mind seeing if he'd still like a move here.

:unsure::lol: :lol: :icon_lol: tells u somet whn u lot want 1 of our reserve cbs 2 b ur 1st choice

I know it's generally banter, but your not doing your side proud by disproving the whole inbred and illiterate stereotype.

if u ask a mackem to explain wht da stereotype of a jawdee is he wud say da same as a jawdee explainin da stereotype of a mackem

With Kilgallon falling through, I wouldn't mind seeing if he'd still like a move here.

:unsure::lol: :lol: :icon_lol: tells u somet whn u lot want 1 of our reserve cbs 2 b ur 1st choice

I know it's generally banter, but your not doing your side proud by disproving the whole inbred and illiterate stereotype.

if u ask a mackem to explain wht da stereotype of a jawdee is he wud say da same as a jawdee explainin da stereotype of a mackem

Was it Socrates who said that?

Hehe, thick as shite :)

:unsure::lol::lol::icon_lol: tells u somet whn u lot want 1 of our reserve cbs 2 b ur 1st choice

Was it Socrates who said that?

Picked up the accent in Garforth apparently.

:)

Seriously man, start using F7.

:unsure::lol::lol::icon_lol: tells u somet whn u lot want 1 of our reserve cbs 2 b ur 1st choice

Ctrl+F4 would be preferable.

actually be better to borrow "rm -r *" from UNIX :rolleyes:

actually be better to borrow "rm -r *" from UNIX :rolleyes:

rm -rf *, need force in there :icon_lol:

Very good point :)

actually be better to borrow "rm -r *" from UNIX :)

If I'm being pedantic, it should be:

sudo userdel -r Barotelli

:rolleyes:

actually be better to borrow "rm -r *" from UNIX :icon_lol:

:rolleyes:

Not if you're already the root user.

:lol:

No decent admin worth their salt logs in as root unless they absolutely have too. :unsure:

:icon_lol:

No decent admin worth their salt logs in as root unless they absolutely have too. :unsure:

Or supremely masterful! :lol: