The Football League Show

bawan

First time of watching it, and the first few minutes were more like Crime Watch than any football show I have ever been across.

What do you think of it?

I think its nice the way they have ticked all of the BBC 's politically correct checkboxes with the presenters - the asian gay frontman, female lesbian on the phones and Steve Claridge looks fresh off a sunshine coach after a day window licking

I think it's part of our punishment for being relegated. It's got patronising BBC written all other it. They've some how decided that Match of The Day is for the high brow fan who likes analysis and constructive conversation. Whilst the Football League lot are all spazzes who like to text 'we r Gr8' while they're watching it. The text/email us your views during the show part is utter garbage like. Just show the fucking goals man.

i've just realised why that women on it gets on my nerves and all

she's that commentator from last season who just sounded wrong...

I wondered if she'd be better in an on camera role, but no....still shite.

I think its nice the way they have ticked all of the BBC 's politically correct checkboxes with the presenters - the asian gay frontman, female lesbian on the phones and Steve Claridge looks fresh off a sunshine coach after a day window licking

:blink:

If it were my baby I'd have one chairman, and one bloke per league. Chairman can look at any texts and emails that are worthwhile, and the others can give a quick run down of the leagues. Each bloke "Chairing" their league highlights, answering questions about the games and that kind of thing.

Ditch the Lass answering emails and texts, it's tacky and I'll bet not what they had hioped for when they were told they'd be involved in the new Football League show.

Ditch the OBs, they're cringe-inducing.

at least we're on first all the time :razz:

Yes thats good, but spare a thought for others like me who have to wait untill the end for League 2 aswell :blink:

Awful show, can't stand Claridge. I hated him on 5live too. How can the BBC do MOTD and F1 so well but totally mess this up? It looks done on the cheap.

at least we're on first all the time :)

Yes thats good, but spare a thought for others like me who have to wait untill the end for League 2 aswell :icon_lol:

Awful show, can't stand Claridge. I hated him on 5live too. How can the BBC do MOTD and F1 so well but totally mess this up? It looks done on the cheap.

Of course it is, but other than the Crimewatch, Watchdog etc. style camera twattery, its not bad, and pisses all over ITV's previous sunday-first-thing attempts.