For those working in Bank / Building Society HQs

Matt

I have a friend who is looking to move up to Newcastle next year as she knows a few people up here and fancies a change of scenery. She's looking for actuarial work- I'm going directly off her description here as I'm not 100% what they do- but it would be working with mortgages, pensions or investments, preferably the latter.

It would be an environment suited to gaining the relevant actuarial qualifications in a supportive environment. She's got a bit of experience having worked at a local Building Society in Cheshire in a basic actuarial role, and a relevant background in maths.

There must be a couple of you who work in the operations at the various places up here, so if you know of somewhere that would be a good shout for this kind of work I'll pass the details on.

Cheers for helping out!

I think there may be some opportunities in the Asia Pacific area, actuarry  :puke:

53727[/snapback]

Racist tbh.

:D

53729[/snapback]

Linguist?

Well spotted anyway! :redcard::D

53753[/snapback]

Don't big him up for getting the joke. He'll be sat there smiling like a wanking Jap now.

Whilst she'll have a good shout at getting a job at Northern Rock, four of my best mates work there and hate it with a passion. The pay is shite and two of them got promoted to management in the hope it would get better only to now hate their life even more. :D

Whilst she'll have a good shout at getting a job at Northern Rock, four of my best mates work there and hate it with a passion. The pay is shite and two of them got promoted to management in the hope it would get better only to now hate their life even more.  :D

53764[/snapback]

I once did a week's work experience at Northern Rock. My duties? Licking stamps. :D

Whilst she'll have a good shout at getting a job at Northern Rock, four of my best mates work there and hate it with a passion. The pay is shite and two of them got promoted to management in the hope it would get better only to now hate their life even more.  :D

53764[/snapback]

.......and 'with friends like you' etc etc.....

53764[/snapback]

I once did a week's work experience at Northern Rock. My duties? Licking stamps. :D

53767[/snapback]

Alex too. Penny Blacks apparently.

53764[/snapback]

53768[/snapback]

Alright mate? How's the hair?

53764[/snapback]

53767[/snapback]

53769[/snapback]

:redcard:

53764[/snapback]

53768[/snapback]

Alright mate? How's the hair?

53772[/snapback]

53764[/snapback]

53767[/snapback]

It's been downhill ever since then? :D

53764[/snapback]

Thats the best news I've heard all day. There's this young bird I'm working with at the minute who thinks she's all high & mighty because she's been an 18-30 club rep in for the last six months. Anyway this is our last week of training before we go into the job and she's now giving it the big one because she's got a job at the Rock to start Monday and how she was only doing the training to tide her over money wise, Aye right Oh!

I swear for a 20 year old lass I've never met anyone with such a bad attitude, especially towards other lasses.

Of course i told her my thoughts about her, hoping to see a few tears but she just smiled this sick little smile and said "I know", Bitch!

I quite liked that

Still fuck her though if she asked nicely :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr

53764[/snapback]

53767[/snapback]

53769[/snapback]

Bet he was licking the wrong side the dirty bassa

53764[/snapback]

Thats the best news I've heard all day. There's this young bird I'm working with at the minute who thinks she's all high & mighty because she's been an 18-30 club rep in for the last six months. Anyway this is our last week of training before we go into the job and she's now giving it the big one because she's got a job at the Rock to start Monday and how she was only doing the training to tide her over money wise, Aye right Oh!

I swear for a 20 year old lass I've never met anyone with such a bad attitude, especially towards other lasses.

Of course i told her how my thoughts about her, hoping to see a few tears but she just smiled this sick little smile and said "I know", Bitch!

I quite liked that

53852[/snapback]

20 though....you're nearly twice her age.

Sick as Shearergol and his missus tbh. :D

53764[/snapback]

53767[/snapback]

53769[/snapback]

Bet he was licking the wrong side the dirty bassa

53853[/snapback]

Aye, while trying to lick his elbow too, the spaz.

53764[/snapback]

Of course i told her how my thoughts about her, hoping to see a few tears but she just smiled this sick little smile and said "I know", Bitch!

I quite liked that

:puke:

53852[/snapback]

Sick as Shearergol and his missus tbh. :redcard:

53854[/snapback]

As me Fatha always says "you're as old as the woman you feel"

53764[/snapback]

Of course i told her my thoughts about her, hoping to see a few tears but she just smiled this sick little smile and said "I know", Bitch!

I quite liked that

53852[/snapback]

Which, let's be honest, is never going to happen :D

53764[/snapback]

I quite liked that

:puke:

53852[/snapback]

Sick as Shearergol and his missus tbh. :redcard:

53854[/snapback]

53856[/snapback]

How were his 11th birthday celebrations by the way? :puke:

53764[/snapback]

I quite liked that

:P

53852[/snapback]

Sick as Shearergol and his missus tbh. :puke:

53854[/snapback]

53856[/snapback]

How were his 11th birthday celebrations by the way? :puke:

53858[/snapback]

Sick bastard. :redcard: