Newcastle United 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday FT

Guest Stevie

how are our sales going for the game? For what its worth I have nothing against Sheff Wed, and they will bring a lot of fans on Wednesday just like we will take down on boxing day.

Should be a good game:

nufc 2-1 swfc

you gotta be kidding - Wednesday are shite, yet another of the many piss weak, mediocre teams that make up this awful league that so many on here are in fear of ffs.

I have put my money where my mouth is and put a few quid on 3-0 and a lot more on 4-0.

If by some chance Wednesday get a point or more, no more postings will come from me on here.

WBA and Reading so far - 2 joke teams that are supposed to be '' up there amongst it'' - what bollocks.

Bring the whole CCC on - its shite and we'll piss it no danger whatsoever.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly Stevie, it's threads like yours which feed the belief that we're arrogant and out of touch. You've made us all look like a bunch of twats, hope you're fucking proud.

:icon_lol:

Have a word with yourself man for fuck sake. 32 going on 62 you like.

Why because I'm right?? :)

Stevie man, the mental image of you is one of that lot who get in front of the SSN cameras outside the ground. You make out we're sacred - are we fuck. There's plenty of teams up and down the country who have been raked through the shit having tasted the good life. Wednesday and Forest are two in particular.

how are our sales going for the game? For what its worth I have nothing against Sheff Wed, and they will bring a lot of fans on Wednesday just like we will take down on boxing day.

Should be a good game:

nufc 2-1 swfc

you gotta be kidding - Wednesday are shite, yet another of the many piss weak, mediocre teams that make up this awful league that so many on here are in fear of ffs.

I have put my money where my mouth is and put a few quid on 3-0 and a lot more on 4-0.

If by some chance Wednesday get a point or more, no more postings will come from me on here.

WBA and Reading so far - 2 joke teams that are supposed to be '' up there amongst it'' - what bollocks.

I'm convinced you're a Mackem WUM and a poor one at that :icon_lol:

Should be a good game:

nufc 2-1 swfc

You are either on crack or a mackem wind merchant.

We didn't get relegated because we play like Manchester United...

Should be a good game:

nufc 2-1 swfc

:icon_lol: joker

I like Sheff Wed. They always strike me as a club who should be in the top flight (along with us, natch :icon_lol: ) at the expense of some of the poorly supported plastic dross that currently inhabits it.

Stevie's "we're better than this club and i'll tell you why" post were quite funny last season when our backs were against the wall but now they're just fucking daft. I wonder what he's got lined up for the likes of Doncaster and Scunny?

I fancy us to win 2-0. I think the class of our yet to depart players will shine through and in the end it'll be a fairly comfortable victory. Palace on Saturday is where the real trouble could start if, as the newspaper say, we'll know what will happen with regards to the takeover come the second half of the week.

fuck me rigid, we are now to fear a team that finished mid table last season and who are still in the middle of a transfer embargo and who have lost a few players from last season's squad. :)

this is getting embarrassing now.

Should be a good game:

nufc 2-1 swfc

don't think of becoming a detective when you leave school you clueless mup :)

Sadly Stevie, it's threads like yours which feed the belief that we're arrogant and out of touch. You've made us all look like a bunch of twats, hope you're fucking proud.

The bit highlighted makes you come across as if you're 12, but tragically I fear you're much older

Craig's right, its the likes of you that have made the rest of us a national joke, never mind the antics of Ashley & co.

Well done.

Should be a good game:

nufc 2-1 swfc

don't think of becoming a detective when you leave school you clueless mup :)

He has more chance of being a detective than you have of being a football pundit, put it that way.

Guest Stevie

The bit highlighted makes you come across as if you're 12, but tragically I fear you're much older

Craig's right, its the likes of you that have made the rest of us a national joke, never mind the antics of Ashley & co.

Well done.

The likes of me kept this club going, when people used the excuse of a boycot to stay away in the early 90s, and history is repeating itself again, I'm still there are you? You patronising cunt. Paddock Lad. Says it all.

I enjoy Stevie's OTT assessments of other clubs - most of the times he has more than a grain of truth.

This might sound a bit "local board for local people" ish but I don't see why we should have to temper our opinions based on upsetting casual readers from other clubs - if they can't take it then fuck them.

Guest Stevie
I enjoy Stevie's OTT assessments of other clubs - most of the times he has more than a grain of truth.

This might sound a bit "local board for local people" ish but I don't see why we should have to temper our opinions based on upsetting casual readers from other clubs - if they can't take it then fuck them.

Exactly, and you get people saying "people like Stevie have made us a national joke". I would counter that by saying people like Paddock Lad, have made us in to a meek, jesters hat wearing, SKY generated support of total new age mugs. Who gives a fuck what people nationally think about us, we never used to care before the SKY razmataz attracted people like him. What I put about Sheffield Wednesday is what I believe, next time I'll be more sensitive to the feelings of our opponents seeing as though a bit of banter it unnecessary? Tossers.

Well done.

The likes of me kept this club going, when people used the excuse of a boycot to stay away in the early 90s, and history is repeating itself again, I'm still there are you? You patronising cunt. Paddock Lad. Says it all.

Think we're gonna need a bigger boat for you Stevie :)

And I'm not getting into a "I'm a bigger fan than you" contest with anyone, least of all your good self....

Adrian Durham was trying to get calls from Newcastle fans this afternoon on talkshite using the 37k crowd as a wind up..."Newcastle fans pack SJP every week don't they?...where've they all gone?"

Where do you think he gets ammo like this from? Whether you accept its the case or are bothered by it in any way, you can be sure its from the likes of you.

Fair enough, you're a proud man,but can you not just accept that our crowds have gone up and down over the years in proportion to how we're actually performing on the pitch, and in that respect we're much the same as any other club really?...the difference is we've got a slightly bigger hardcore than most at the heart of the club, and thats about it.

Exactly, and you get people saying "people like Stevie have made us a national joke". I would counter that by saying people like Paddock Lad, have made us in to a meek, jesters hat wearing, SKY generated support of total new age mugs. Who gives a fuck what people nationally think about us, we never used to care before the SKY razmataz attracted people like him. What I put about Sheffield Wednesday is what I believe, next time I'll be more sensitive to the feelings of our opponents seeing as though a bit of banter it unnecessary? Tossers.

There hasn't been many Paddocks to inhabit at SJP since the Sky takeover of English football Stevie....3/10 must try harder old son :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

There hasn't been many Paddocks to inhabit at SJP since the Sky takeover of English football Stevie....3/10 must try harder old son :icon_lol:

There was two Paddocks until 2000, were you not aware of that? In fact that game against Arsenal in May 2000, the East Stand Paddock was still there, they set the Milburn paddock as it is now in 1996 irc.

With regards to the obsession of not upsetting opposition fans, you see you're at one end of the spectrum, being embarrassed by me, and I'm at the other being embarassed by people like you. There's not enough rivalry in football, and it's been eaten away over the last 15 years, but it comes to something when you can't write something negative about a club without being criticised by your own fans.

Guest Stevie
Sad Sad Sad

Sad to write such a pile of childish drivel, Sad to go searching other teams message boards for a reaction (if you didnt give them the heads up) and even sadder to come and tell everyone how clever you've been...Tee Hee.

By the way, is that you in your sig?

Top post, please post more often.

There was two Paddocks until 2000, were you not aware of that? In fact that game against Arsenal in May 2000, the East Stand Paddock was still there, they set the Milburn paddock as it is now in 1996 irc.

With regards to the obsession of not upsetting opposition fans, you see you're at one end of the spectrum, being embarrassed by me, and I'm at the other being embarassed by people like you. There's not enough rivalry in football, and it's been eaten away over the last 15 years, but it comes to something when you can't write something negative about a club without being criticised by your own fans.

Well its a public forum, if you don't want stick there are a couple options...

You can say what you like about me but for someone as belligerent as yourself you do seem strangely sensitive when someone has a different point of view. I'm not emabrrased by you in the slightest either, its a free country. But when its on here we all have the right to reply.

And Macain want a word with you...they want all their chips back :)

Guest Stevie

Well its a public forum, if you don't want stick there are a couple options...

You can say what you like about me but for someone as belligerent as yourself you do seem strangely sensitive when someone has a different point of view. I'm not emabrrased by you in the slightest either, its a free country. But when its on here we all have the right to reply.

And Macain want a word with you...they want all their chips back :)

Haha I used to use a similar line about two mackems I worked with in the past.

This was their side on Saturday:

Grant, Buxton, Purse, Richard Wood, Spurr, McAllister (Miller 72), Potter (Hinds 90), O'Connor, Gray, Tudgay, Johnson (Esajas 81).

I know nothing about them apart from if Michael Gray is playing left midfield for them, then whoever is right back on the night should be given the old carte blanche to push on. Tudgay I've seen a few times in the past, never impressed me for Derby but he must've picked up as I'm sure there was multimillion pound interest in him lately. I won't be having sleepless nights about this side, but they are an unknown quantity.

This was their side on Saturday:

Grant, Buxton, Purse, Richard Wood, Spurr, McAllister (Miller 72), Potter (Hinds 90), O'Connor, Gray, Tudgay, Johnson (Esajas 81).

I know nothing about them apart from if Michael Gray is playing left midfield for them, then whoever is right back on the night should be given the old carte blanche to push on. Tudgay I've seen a few times in the past, never impressed me for Derby but he must've picked up as I'm sure there was multimillion pound interest in him lately. I won't be having sleepless nights about this side, but they are an unknown quantity.

Tudgay was class for them last season. Apart from him though that side is the kind of Championship dross that we will soon be. We'll beat them comfortably this time around, but come the return fixture when a few more of our PL-quality players have gone, the shoe will be likely on the other foot.

Edited by acrossthepond

Well done.

As did a great proportion of the members of this forum so don't make out that you're anything special.

The opinions of 'casual readers from other clubs' doesn't bother me one bit. What does is the media are lovingly portraying us as deluded, out of touch, and that 'we're too big for the CCC', etc....

Whilst most of us are doing our level best to dispell that bollocks, sad cases like Stevie are just fuelling it!

You obviously do though.