Newcastle United 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday FT

Guest Stevie

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sheff Wed fan's a tit though. He picked out (apart from the attendance stuff) the one person in that thread who thought we'd piss the league and then used it to push an agenda about us all being deluded etc.

No agenda. The rest of your thread is there for all to see. I have pointed this out already.

If you didn't have an agenda, why did you say the stuff backed up your pre-conceived notions of NUFC fans then? Especially when those views were not in the least way representative of the views on here?

What I said was most fans that I had come across in my town. Many of them up here are arrogant and your club for that very reason is not popular amongst supporters of many clubs in Scotland. Sad for your club and the numerous good supporters you most likely have, but nonetheless true in my experience.

As for an agenda I think it is fairly obvious that I don't have one. What would I gain from that? You seem to have very selective reading. Did you not read these bits?

"I'm sure many of your lads and lasses are dead on. I am no bellend or glue sniffer and I won't tar you all with the same brush. As I said I wanted to have a chat with your lads and I came across a post that was disrespectful and incorrect. As I said on my post on our forum unfortunately a large propotion of your fans in Scotland seem to be of the same ilk."

I've met many good Newcastle fans, as I have fans of every club. However as I said, many of your support in my experience, and especially in my home town are of the same mentality as Stevie.

:icon_lol: You are entitled to think what you like mate but I have no agenda.

This bloke thinks I'm a sweaty because I have Arthurs Seat in my pic.

Look mate if I was from Edinburgh I wouldn't be supporting an English club because David Hurst or Ginola was my hero as a kid, I'd support Hibs or Hearts, because they'd be my local clubs, and proper fans support their local clubs.

:):razz: .

That Sheff Wed fan's a tit though. He picked out (apart from the attendance stuff) the one person in that thread who thought we'd piss the league and then used it to push an agenda about us all being deluded etc.

No agenda. The rest of your thread is there for all to see. I have pointed this out already.

If you didn't have an agenda, why did you say the stuff backed up your pre-conceived notions of NUFC fans then? Especially when those views were not in the least way representative of the views on here?

What I said was most fans that I had come across in my town. Many of them up here are arrogant and your club for that very reason is not popular amongst supporters of many clubs in Scotland. Sad for your club and the numerous good supporters you most likely have, but nonetheless true in my experience.

As for an agenda I think it is fairly obvious that I don't have one. What would I gain from that? You seem to have very selective reading. Did you not read these bits?

"I'm sure many of your lads and lasses are dead on. I am no bellend or glue sniffer and I won't tar you all with the same brush. As I said I wanted to have a chat with your lads and I came across a post that was disrespectful and incorrect. As I said on my post on our forum unfortunately a large propotion of your fans in Scotland seem to be of the same ilk."

I've met many good Newcastle fans, as I have fans of every club. However as I said, many of your support in my experience, and especially in my home town are of the same mentality as Stevie.

Fairly obvious you wanted to portray us in a certain way on your board. Anyone reading your thread on your board can see that. I'm not bothered to be honest. I don't have a view on Sheffield Wednesday fans as I've only met about 3 of them in my life. As for "You seem to have very selective reading" Mr. Kettle, meet Mr. Pot.

Think what you like I don't care.

:) You are entitled to think what you like mate but I have no agenda.

Look mate if I was from Edinburgh I wouldn't be supporting an English club because David Hurst or Ginola was my hero as a kid, I'd support Hibs or Hearts, because they'd be my local clubs, and proper fans support their local clubs.

:razz: I'm not a proper fan now. Do you not have any Newcastle fans elsewhere around the country? I take it they're not proper fans too?

Fairly obvious you wanted to portray us in a certain way on your board. Anyone reading your thread on your board can see that. I'm not bothered to be honest. I don't have a view on Sheffield Wednesday fans as I've only met about 3 of them in my life. As for "You seem to have very selective reading" Mr. Kettle, meet Mr. Pot.

You sure about that? :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

:razz: I'm not a proper fan now. Do you not have any Newcastle fans elsewhere around the country? I take it they're not proper fans too?

Well, all I'll say is from my point of view I can't get my head round the fact how you can passionately get involved with a football club many miles from your area. To be fair to our KBJ's at least they've stayed with the team many of them so fair play to the odd one. Like imagine for you Hearts played Sheff Wed in the Champions League Final, how could you support Sheff Wed, when your home city will be set alight if the jambos win it?

You sure about that? :)

:razz: Positive. :icon_lol: If you want to think I'm a cunt that's fine by me.

Well, all I'll say is from my point of view I can't get my head round the fact how you can passionately get involved with a football club many miles from your area. To be fair to our KBJ's at least they've stayed with the team many of them so fair play to the odd one. Like imagine for you Hearts played Sheff Wed in the Champions League Final, how could you support Sheff Wed, when your home city will be set alight if the jambos win it?

I can't even remember my first game at Hillsborough. I've been going along regularly with my old man (Sheffield born) since I was in nappies. He got me into Wednesday and decades later the bug has stuck. :icon_lol: Champions League Final? I like your optimism! If in some amazing circumstance it did happen I would support Wednesday. I've had some great times watching Hearts too but I only really went to watch them because my friends did and I couldn't afford to go regularly to watch Wednesday. In a way I agree with what you say about local teams and I commend that. It's far better than the hoardes of plastic Celtic, Rangers, Liverpool and United fans.

Only 3 cock-ups from Coloccini? Christ, you're generous.

Don't think this game will be as straight-forward as everyone is making out but I think we'll win it. 2-1 perhaps.

Although if we pull off a 4-0 win, we go top of the league :icon_lol:

Don't think this game will be as straight-forward as everyone is making out but I think we'll win it. 2-1 perhaps.

I think we'll be good at home this season away games are where we'll come unstuck if we do

I think we'll be good at home this season away games are where we'll come unstuck if we do

I'm lovin the optimisum, I however am a pessimistic, I reckon we will struggle this season, even though I've been watching what I can of the other CCC sides and they are poor, I still think that come christmas we will be lucky to be a mid table side**

**However if there is a change of ownership even I may start to feel alittle more bouyed

I think that's why we need to continue our good start to the season. A bad / indifferent one and I think the majority of us fear things going from bad to worse.