Newcastle United 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday FT

Guest Stevie

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet but I got it from another forum and thought it was worth mentioning.

as an aside shola scores and SEVEN players go to celebrate with him. harper was too far away.

guess who the remaining two are?

Jonas and Colo

yep.

hope they both f**k off.

Pretty poor attitude from them, they may think they're better than the Championship, but they certaintly don't look it.

Jonas doesn't seem to have accustomed to the English game at all and he still can't figure out that referees aren't too fussed if you fall over every two minutes.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 page thread on our attendance on the SMB.

:nufc:

Yeah, and you're reading their forum? :D:icon_lol:

I do have a read occasionally but the link was on N-O. (Which I also read but I post on neither)

I wish Coloccini would fuck off. What a dreadful defender.

Played alright tonight, we're going to have to get used to these battling, scrappy games in the Championship. 3 points is all that matters. Great atmosphere btw,

Alan Shearer and Barry Moat were both there.

3 days till our next match .... (then 4 days later a Carling Cup tie)

12 days to go in the transfer window :D ....

Not many 'by the end of the weeks' left. :icon_lol:

Not sure if it's been posted but wtf ???

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...6972&ref=nf

what is it? its asking for log in info?????

Some 50 year old bloke sitting in the stand with a cut out whole in his trousers and his cock just hanging out on the seat before the game. Two young lads come and sit next to him and then it ends as they start talking to him. Terrible if there were bairns and taht about like.

Some 50 year old bloke sitting in the stand with a cut out whole in his trousers and his cock just hanging out on the seat before the game. Two young lads come and sit next to him and then it ends as they start talking to him. Terrible if there were bairns and taht about like.

Crikey, that's bad :D

Crikey, that's bad :icon_lol:

:D

Crikey, that's bad :nufc:

:icon_lol:

I had a fucking nightmare of a day there. I'd got 36 tickets for two groups of people I work with. They have various health problems, like mental health, heart & joint problems. The free tickets we got from NUFC were in L7A in the Milburn stand....!

Just before half time one of the people I got tickets for had an angina attack, which later tunred into a small heart attack when in the first aid room at St James. I stayed with and wen down to the RVI with him to make sure he was ok. I'm shattered this morning, but because I gave the tickets out I feel like total shit...!

He'd taken his spray twice while sitting down on L7, but it was seven flights of stairs combined with the sheer heat up there that knocked him. When I got the tickets I just noticed it said 'Milburn Stand, Family Area' so I just assumend it would be down where I've had tickets before, much lower down. It wasn't till the day before I realised it was actually iin Level 7, but the email that was sent to the lass at NUFC explained the various health problems, so I just assumed they would be canny seats.

Feel like shit this morning and I would imagine the guy who had the angina attack is feeling a lot of a lot worse.

I had a fucking nightmare of a day there. I'd got 36 tickets for two groups of people I work with. They have various health problems, like mental health, heart & joint problems. The free tickets we got from NUFC were in L7A in the Milburn stand....!

Just before half time one of the people I got tickets for had an angina attack, which later tunred into a small heart attack when in the first aid room at St James. I stayed with and wen down to the RVI with him to make sure he was ok. I'm shattered this morning, but because I gave the tickets out I feel like total shit...!

He'd taken his spray twice while sitting down on L7, but it was seven flights of stairs combined with the sheer heat up there that knocked him. When I got the tickets I just noticed it said 'Milburn Stand, Family Area' so I just assumend it would be down where I've had tickets before, much lower down. It wasn't till the day before I realised it was actually iin Level 7, but the email that was sent to the lass at NUFC explained the various health problems, so I just assumed they would be canny seats.

Feel like shit this morning and I would imagine the guy who had the angina attack is feeling a lot of a lot worse.

What exactly is angina? Heartburn?

Angina is chest pain or discomfort, which occurs when your heart is not getting enough oxygen because of reduced blood flow to the heart. It is usually a symptom of coronary heart disease.

Blood enters the heart through two blood vessels. These are known as the coronary arteries, and they supply the heart muscle with the blood, oxygen and nutrients it needs to keep beating. Normally, the coronary arteries deliver enough blood so that the heart muscle gets the amount of oxygen it needs to work properly. However, in coronary heart disease these arteries become narrowed, which reduces the amount of blood that can pass through them.

This means that blood cannot get to the heart muscle fast enough, causing pain. This pain is known as angina. It is more likely to occur during exertion (for example, walking or climbing stairs) when the heart muscle needs more blood and oxygen as it works harder.

An episode of angina is not a heart attack. Angina is due to a temporary reduction in the flow of blood to part of the heart muscle and does not damage the heart itself. A heart attack occurs when the blood supply to part of the heart is cut off and results in permanent damage to the heart muscle. However, angina does indicate an increased risk of a heart attack.

It may not seem like it but you clearly did your best and have anything to feel guilty about, don't be so hard on yourself. Mind, I thought Level 7 had lifts in any case? Could have been the excitement of the event that triggered it too if he's not used to going.

On a completely unrelated note, did anyone see bats flying around the pitch last night? :D

Decent performance - Shola's goal awseome and again him and Carroll ruffed up their backline ably supported by Enrique and Jonas.

Collocinni was awful first half but must have got a shot of summit at half time cos after that he was tremendous. Saylor was very good but Smith and Nolan were poor - very little energy and drive and guthrie when he came on lifted things tremendously.

My main concern would be on the right because Raylor was awful and that Simpson kid is a liability in fact so bad that i would just play Raylor there with Guthrie or Geremi.

Xisco is very average. Was fuckin pissed off that Colo and Jonas didn't bother their arse celebrating the goal - stood out like a sore thumb and is a concern for morale - quicker sold and replaced the better.

Wednesday were decent and the front two were a danger all night - i would have them in our team very quick and skillful - good players

MOM - Enrique

Really glad we've hung onto Enrique always said all he needed was a consistent run of games for his confidence and he'd do well.

Carroll's impressed me as well, no nonsense and trying to knock down/hold up anything that comes to him, all he needs is someone pacey and as bit clinical beside him to have a good partnership (i know sholas scoring but i think we all know deepdown it wont last lol)

Where did you watch the match by the way?

20 page thread on our attendance on the SMB.

Just realised that we only had about 400 less than Liverpool - and they're supposedly challenging for the Premiership.

Highlights completely why the fans deserve better. In some respects I think Ashley did do his homework - realised we'd support the team regardless. Mackems and Smoggies can fuck off tbh. No way in hell they filled 85% of the stadia in the Premiership, let alone the Championship!

Really glad we've hung onto Enrique always said all he needed was a consistent run of games for his confidence and he'd do well.

Carroll's impressed me as well, no nonsense and trying to knock down/hold up anything that comes to him, all he needs is someone pacey and as bit clinical beside him to have a good partnership (i know sholas scoring but i think we all know deepdown it wont last lol)

Not sure tbh I thought some of Sholas flicks and dummies were different class whereas Carroll was more the willing grafter - second half that beautiful dummy to get xisco in (who ballsed it up) was excellent don't you think?

Not sure tbh I thought some of Sholas flicks and dummies were different class whereas Carroll was more the willing grafter - second half that beautiful dummy to get xisco in (who ballsed it up) was excellent don't you think?

Trouble is with Carroll, I get the feeling he'll never be a natural goal-scorer, even at this level. His all-round play is good but he needs a natural goal-poacher alongside him. Btw, how did the new lad do at RB?