away end tickets for palace

Dr Gloom

does anyone know if there are still tickets going for the away end at palace on saturday? i've tried getting them through the palace box office but was on hold for 15 minutes before giving up

I've seen no announcement on nufc.co.uk that they've been sold out, should be able to book them online still!

via nufc.co.uk or palace's website? the palace website is pants

I've seen no announcement on nufc.co.uk that they've been sold out, should be able to book them online still!

via nufc.co.uk or palace's website? the palace website is pants

nufc.co.uk. online box office

Don't you always have to get them from the NUFC box office/website etc. rather than the home team's if you want to be in the away end?

Edited by alex

who's going, where best forpre match drink?

It's obviously been a while, but there used to be a boozer just over the road from the box office which was friendly. Last time I went was a Wimbledon game like, so not sure whether the same applies for Palace.

just tried going through the nufc.co.uk website. what's the craic? do i need to be a season ticket holder or a member to get tickets in the away end? my father in law has always sorted me away end ticketsin the past but i've left it too late this time - i figured they might be available to any old punter given we dropped a division. does anyone know if that's the case or will the allocation be sold out to season ticket/holders and members by now?

looks like i could be in the home end with my palace-supporting mate :icon_lol:

just tried going through the nufc.co.uk website. what's the craic? do i need to be a season ticket holder or a member to get tickets in the away end? my father in law has always sorted me away end ticketsin the past but i've left it too late this time - i figured they might be available to any old punter given we dropped a division. does anyone know if that's the case or will the allocation be sold out to season ticket/holders and members by now?

looks like i could be in the home end with my palace-supporting mate :icon_lol:

No idea re: the website but .com was saying yesterday (as I was thinking about going) that there was a public sale on now.

Would it not be easier just to ring the NUFC box office?

i don't have the patience to be put on hold for 10 minutes at a time while at work. online purchases are the way forward. just curious to know if i'm wasting my time or not...

Would it not be easier just to ring the NUFC box office?

i don't have the patience to be put on hold for 10 minutes at a time while at work. online purchases are the way forward. just curious to know if i'm wasting my time or not...

I rang for the first time years today. I didnt even get put on hold. They just ask to call back later then cut you off. Jokes.

I then decided to try a different tact and spoke to someone about why I couldn't access my online account and the kind lady just booked the tickets over the phone for me.

does anyone know if there are still tickets going for the away end at palace on saturday? i've tried getting them through the palace box office but was on hold for 15 minutes before giving up

Warnock / Jordan's got them re-assigned to call the FA every 5 mins until they grant the Bristol City match should be replayed tbh.

On a serious note, I think the comments that have come out of Selhurst Park (Jordan more than Warnock) about Bristol City FC is nothing short of a fucking disgrace and Jordan should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.