Sale this week?

Christmas Tree

The Daily Mail:

Newcastle sale boost: Llambias closes on £100m deal for Championship club

Newcastle's Derek Llambias gave the clearest indication yet that the troubled Championship club are on the verge of being sold.

After months of impasse, the managing director admitted that the consortium being led by local businessman Barry Moat - who are likely to appoint Alan Shearer as manager - is now 'there or thereabouts'.

Current owner Mike Ashley has been trying to sell the club for a reduced price of £100m since Newcastle's relegation from the Premier League.

Ashley flew into the club's training ground this week for talks and was seen with Moat at St James' Park last Saturday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...0#ixzz0OliIZZJU

champ_on_ice_2.jpg

No quotes but for some reason i think its going to happen! :D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a betting man, (which im not) I'd keep a close eye on Jimbos telly today.

Shut the fuck up, you talk more shit that DannyB and that's saying something.

Too much coffee?

Too much shit from you.

If I was a betting man, (which im not) I'd keep a close eye on Jimbos telly today.

Too much coffee?

Can hardly blame the lad. What sort of person raises false hopes amongst their fellow fans (whilst alluding to being ITK)?

Too much coffee?

Can hardly blame the lad. What sort of person raises false hopes amongst their fellow fans (whilst alluding to being ITK)?

Theres banter and theres "In the know". I dont think I have ever claimed to be "in the know".

Too much coffee?

Theres banter and theres "In the know". I dont think I have ever claimed to be "in the know".

You never suggested the stuff in this thread (and there's other threads) was a joke did you? Looks like you were stating this was what was going to happen. I don't think you can deny the raising false hopes bit tbh.

You also claim you Barry Moat's mate here. Which is why, along with the tone of the stuff you said about stuff like Shearer and Rob Lee being unveiled before Wednesday's match etc., I said 'alluding to being ITK'.

Too much coffee?

You never suggested the stuff in this thread (and there's other threads) was a joke did you? Looks like you were stating this was what was going to happen. I don't think you can deny the raising false hopes bit tbh.

You also claim you Barry Moat's mate here. Which is why, along with the tone of the stuff you said about stuff like Shearer and Rob Lee being unveiled before Wednesday's match etc., I said 'alluding to being ITK'.

Christmas Tree smashed for six.

Too much coffee?

:D:icon_lol::nufc: Slow day at the office Alex?