FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting mid table half way point through second season.

Sold De Mul for a 6 million profit to spurs during the summer.

signed Cani on loan with a view to a perm deal.

Also Signed Hart, Shorey and Van Der Vaart who has not done much but I blame my system for that as when I play him off the striker he normally does good. Also got Milito on a free from Barca and either Burdisso/ Walter Samuel on a free which ever one goes out of contract at the start of the first season.

Got 18 mill to spend however I’m in the read so saving it. Barton won't leave unless I pay him 70k a week!

Trying to flog Best already. Got Djalo for £800k. Signed cover at left back then realised he's more of a left winger. So had to get Stoor in as cover on loan. Suppose Kadar would do although now he's officially a CB. It doesn't look like any stats have gone up. Enrique's look like they have gone down though. Same for Ranger, although it might just be my game. Stats can change every time you start a new one.

Cunts, Taylor and Colo have both gone down for a fortnight with injuries.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Finished 7th. My younger winger could not handle the pressure of two many first team games I got him up to about 25 (half of them starts). So I might keep in in the unders 18s next season with a couple of short loans. he sccored against Liverpool and Chelsea so he might be quite good in the big games.

So into Europe after my first season back. Made Cani deal permanent for 2.5.

Would like a new striker/Winger and a RB. Milan are after Jose but i would be happy enough with Nicky Shorey as back up.

Trying to get Juan Ángel Albín for 6 million from Man U. He can play left wing and up top.

dont sell jose

fullbacks are a nightmare on this FM, to get decent natural fullbacks you're talking about paying through the nose

Fair enough then. ;)

No doubt he will be playing for England soon enough like Alumina in this game and like he did in 09. ;)

Take it I should keep Simpson and Raylor also? Fonseca had another beasting season in the Prem, thanks again.