FM2010

Nyff

Been offered tons of jobs over the last 6 months which I would usually take, Inter, Sevillia, Man U(though I never take man u) among the clubs

decided im sticking with the toon until we win something

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to get back into the FM series, and started a game with Newcastle, as you can see below it's not going too bad at the moment. The only significant signing I've made is Insua on loan, and I got rid of Butt through mutual consent.

35l9ixg.jpg

Edited by Acid

Vela didn't work out for me - £25m down the gutter :icon_lol:

Oh and i am top of the league with Sevilla, i put the club in serious debt over my signings as i put them all on monthly fees of £20-£40 mil ;) That being said i plan on winning the league and heading back to England, im getting itch feet :doh:

Decided to get back into the FM series, and started a game with Newcastle, as you can see below it's not going too bad at the moment. The only significant signing I've made is Insua on loan, and I got rid of Butt through mutual consent.

How did you get rid of Butt?

Never played him, which leads to constant mentions of him from your staff in these meetings, the press then pick up on it and then I declared he'll never play again for us (do this a few times), and then attempt to agree mutual termination, which suprisingly worked, I managed to get rid of him around November.

;)

Never played him, which leads to constant mentions of him from your staff in these meetings, the press then pick up on it and then I declared he'll never play again for us (do this a few times), and then attempt to agree mutual termination, which suprisingly worked, I managed to get rid of him around November.

;)

I transfer listed him, then stuck him in the reserves for the whole season, and he seemed quite content to sit on his arse collecting his wages.

I'm going to start a new game tonight, and try my hardest to get shot of the useless knacker. reckon sacking him as captain will be a good start.

Shearer is manager of Man City in my game.

After I turned it down of course. getting itchy feet at Toon now. may leave the next time a big European team comes in.

Hopefully of getting into the top 4 this season though.

Aw man, Ireland offered me the job ;) i duno what to do!! I'm at Sevilla and won the Champs league, la liga and spanish cup last season and recently signed Fabregas for 58mil (transfer budget of 69). HELP!!! i really wana try to take them through the euro's but Fabregas and Dzeko are keeping me at Sevilla i love them :icon_lol:! what to do

You can manage an International team AND a club team in this game, so accept it! Like, right now Im managing Newcastle and the England U21s. In my main save, Ive managed Brazil, Ivory Coast, Sweden, USA, and England, all while staying at Newcastle.

Ah i never knew that, i accepted the offer and am now the manager of ireland ;)! I really wana leave Sevilla but :doh: I may make 2 saves, leave sevilla in 1 of them and if i regret leaving them i can go back to the older save :icon_lol:

Ah i never knew that, i accepted the offer and am now the manager of ireland ;)! I really wana leave Sevilla but :doh: I may make 2 saves, leave sevilla in 1 of them and if i regret leaving them i can go back to the older save :icon_lol:

ive done that before, never works out :rolleyes:

I finished third and lost on pens to Roma in the Europa Cup.

Jose got the sack from Inter after finishing 9th.

So I've moved country. Spent about 91 million over the summer rebuilding as there was a very poor side left from Jose.

Bought Bale/Zapata\Edinson Cavani and Sakho was all ready on his way in.

Ben foster and Cissie on free transfer to bolster the squad.

Currently top after 6 games and undefeated. Not played any one big yet bar Roma who I drew 2-2 away from home.

Hopefully win the league/Champs league at least first season have a crack at the Champions league 2nd season and think about international football for a while.

Then hopefully a fairly big team in Scotland/England has been relegated and I can rebuild them.

I finished third and lost on pens to Roma in the Europa Cup.

Jose got the sack from Inter after finishing 9th.

So I've moved country. Spent about 91 million over the summer rebuilding as there was a very poor side left from Jose.

Bought Bale/Zapata\Edinson Cavani and Sakho was all ready on his way in.

Ben foster and Cissie on free transfer to bolster the squad.

Currently top after 6 games and undefeated. Not played any one big yet bar Roma who I drew 2-2 away from home.

I always end up at inter after a few seasons with newcastle

and I sign bale and sakho too, both amazing

keep using balotelli, absoulte monster of a player

Since they finished 9th he wants to leave now/bigger club.

I've told him no and he keeps playing well. He has missed one training match so far.

TWAT!

Genoa are minted in my game and are trying to get him.

Inter have Yaya Sanogo in their squad and he is a beast.

got 12 goals in like 7 games so far.

I've heard about it from the prevoius version but I don't think i've ever played on the 1st of April.

Normally fed up with how the footy season is going by now...