Lescott dropped for Everton

Sir Bob Almighty!

When Jagielka's fit they have two good centre halfs with him and Yobo.

Yes. I have an Everton supporting mate who says Jagielka was awesome at CB before he got injured. I wonder whether Taylor would be guaranteed a start ahead of Jagielka and Yobo if both were available?

Certainly not over Jagielka. My Everton supporting mate also has glowing things to say about him (I nicknamed him "Air" Jagielka after the ridiculous handball penalty he commited to ensure Sheffield went down a few years back - it turned out well for him as he got a move to Everton out of it). . Reckons he was their player of the season last year. Lescott gets more plaudits because he also chips in with a hefty amount of goals for a defender (or for a NUFC midfielder).

Lescott_j_564378.jpgklingon1.jpg

Yes. I have an Everton supporting mate who says Jagielka was awesome at CB before he got injured. I wonder whether Taylor would be guaranteed a start ahead of Jagielka and Yobo if both were available?

Certainly not over Jagielka. My Everton supporting mate also has glowing things to say about him (I nicknamed him "Air" Jagielka after the ridiculous handball penalty he commited to ensure Sheffield went down a few years back - it turned out well for him as he got a move to Everton out of it). . Reckons he was their player of the season last year. Lescott gets more plaudits because he also chips in with a hefty amount of goals for a defender (or for a NUFC midfielder).

he is an ugly cunt like

Yobo is a bit of a disaster according to my Everton supporting mate.

Can't concentrate for 90mins. Says Hibbert is a joke of a defender too.

Yobo isn't that bad, prone to the odd blunder alright thought and Taylor could certainly get a game ahead of him. Hibbert is Evertons answer to Ryan Taylor.

Jagielka though is quality, very reliable and versatile, better than Lescott overall imo

Edited by TicTacWoe

he is an ugly cunt like

Wasn't involved in quite a nasty car accident, hence the scaring?

+ You heartless bastard :D

• 12 years later...