Benitez gone

The Fish

I've heard from a lad who never talks shit that benitez has left Liverpool. Bookies no longer taking bets on it.

Might be bollocks but they're citing no further transfer funds

it's unlikely my mate would make it up but he's getting it off talk sport so I dunno

Joe Kinnear has just released a statement confirming he is about to take over at Anfield.

Kinnear told reporters gathered outside his cardiac clinic "it is true liverpool have approached me to take over from Rafa. It would be a great honour to manage such a well supported club. I had a great experience at Newcastle and under my stewardship we were on a good run but its time to move onwards and upwards."

Joe Kinnear has just released a statement confirming he is about to take over at Anfield.

Kinnear told reporters gathered outside his cardiac clinic "it is true liverpool have approached me to take over from Rafa. It would be a great honour to manage such a well supported club. I had a great experience at Newcastle and under my stewardship we were on a good run but its time to move onwards and upwards."

:icon_lol:

What difference does it make if he has walked?

Liverpool will just get another top class manager in anyway...

Benitez is a moron and one of the most boring punchable managers in the league. Liverpool's annual "we can win the league this year we are suuuper confident" is a fucking ultra-cringe.

Talksport were on about PaddyPower freezing bets on who would win the sack race. If it is Liverpool, they've already appointed his replacement..... he's running their academy at the moment.

• 1 year later...

He may now be gone but he's still not over it. After his rant the other week about milk he's still banging on about Liverpool.

"I think that Mr Hodgson, he doesn't understand," said Benitez. "Every single press conference is even worse than the last one. He's talking about things that he doesn't know. And some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar.

"Maybe he hasn't been in Liverpool too long. We gave the fans their pride again. We fought for the fans, we fought for the club and we fought for our players. So maybe he cannot understand this.

"With £10m net spending, I left that squad with £300m value, 13 internationals.

"So, instead of talking about flips and flops, he has to concentrate on his job, try to do his best and not talk about the level of his players or the new players.

"Concentrate, try to do your best because it will be the best for the club and it will be the best for the fans."

He may now be gone but he's still not over it. After his rant the other week about milk he's still banging on about Liverpool.

"I think that Mr Hodgson, he doesn't understand," said Benitez. "Every single press conference is even worse than the last one. He's talking about things that he doesn't know. And some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar.

"Maybe he hasn't been in Liverpool too long. We gave the fans their pride again. We fought for the fans, we fought for the club and we fought for our players. So maybe he cannot understand this.

"With £10m net spending, I left that squad with £300m value, 13 internationals.

"So, instead of talking about flips and flops, he has to concentrate on his job, try to do his best and not talk about the level of his players or the new players.

"Concentrate, try to do your best because it will be the best for the club and it will be the best for the fans."

WTF?

Rafa been hitting the Grappa?