Taylor in talks with Everton

Craig

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see what will happen, they'll sell Taylor (for less than they should like normal) then fail to offer Campbell decent terms so he won't join and we'll be fucked.

I've been impressed with the money we've got for everyone we've sold so far to be fair.

You mean Assley has got.

Left with Colo the clown and weans. There goes the optimism and good start to the season.

Fuckers the lot of them...

ffs man, as soon as he goes Sol Campbell is coming.

this is what Ashley will do for the time being, sell a few more 'stars' for 3-6 million and bring in much cheaper replacements.

his main aim will be to get the 2 Argies off the wage bill and possibly follow that with Barton/Smith/Nolan/Xisco/Geremi.

by the time of the last week of the window, I'd expect those premier clubs who haven't got off to a good start {Bolton, Stoke, Hull, Blackburn, Pompey} to be sniffing around Barton and Smith but until it happens, games will be won and the chance of a quick return to the ptremier will still be on.

What a total C*#T that FAT......C*#T is! Somebody PLEASE do us all a favour and throw the fat f*#ker in the Tyne...! I know he's not the greatest defender we've had on our books, but he is committed and pretty much the best defender we currently have, F#*K IT, lets flog him and further more shit on the club until there's nothing but a big pile of..... shit! If there is any defender we should flog then it should be...........NO ONE! Our squad is thin enough for fucks sake! If this goes through I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen to that fat fucker.

Left with Colo the clown and weans. There goes the optimism and good start to the season.

this is what Ashley will do for the time being, sell a few more 'stars' for 3-6 million and bring in much cheaper replacements.

his main aim will be to get the 2 Argies off the wage bill and possibly follow that with Barton/Smith/Nolan/Xisco/Geremi.

by the time of the last week of the window, I'd expect those premier clubs who haven't got off to a good start {Bolton, Stoke, Hull, Blackburn, Pompey} to be sniffing around Barton and Smith but until it happens, games will be won and the chance of a quick return to the ptremier will still be on.

God you talk some shite.

Not sure about your theory tbh - so far shitloads of first team players have gone and you reckon another four or five to go on top of Taylors departure and so far they have brought in one KID who , I am led to beleive, is getting most of his wages paid by Manu.

I really don't think this is about shipping high earners for the good of the club this is pillaging the valuables with reckless abandon.

Was Taylor a high earner? I would think for what he means to the club they could have subsidised his wages with fees from the sales so far.

And yet another ITK theory goes down the pan because i cannot beleive shearer would sanction this on the eve of his appointment

I wonder if the cockney twat will sell the club as the transfer window closes leaving any new manager with an impossible task this season. Twisting the knife having sold off anybody worth anything.

Wasn't this the rumour a month ago that he would delay till as late as possible for a golden fuckbye - if its going to be sold (which i fuckin doubt) then this maybe the case

I really don't see an alternative explanation. The fat twat surely doesn't want a second rate team that has no chance of promotion as its not in his best interests. Asset strip and then do a bunk as I see it.

Is anyone honestly surprised? I thought hed go when Smith was made captain for the WBA game......and as mentioned don't expect him to be the last one.....whoever is manager will get a load of loanees in and blood last years reserve team, exactly what Norwich and Southampton did last season...and look where they are now.

The argies and spaniards are bound to go, leaving Smith,Nolan,Barton,Geremi and R Taylor.....we may keep Smith and R Taylor..Geremi at a push.... :D

Guest Stevie

If he goes there's every chance he'll regret in a few years. There's just something about Everton that makes me think oh dear, I take my hat off to Moyes with such a limited club, but they've overachieved for years. In fact I don't think there's a more overachieving club in Britain.