Graham 401 Roberts on Radio Newcastle tonight...

accadacca

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEE? Youre boycotting ..by actually going TO THE FUCKING GAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The defence rests .... Jeeeezuzzzzz.....

Not quite. FMA may or may not have sold when I made my decision not to renew, I didn't want him getting the larger amount in the hope he'd be gone without it. I was going regardless, this was the best of my options with the way I felt.

Like I said, I don't blame anyone not going while he's still here but where do you draw the line? I supported NUFC long before that cunt came on the scene and will be here when he inevitably fucks off, there is also more than one way to skin a cat and a strong supporters group with friends in the media should realise that.

You support Ashley/McKeag/Seymour ...you support the seeds of your own destruction ... inevitable...all ends up ...

If you say so, did you not attend any NUFC games when McKeag/Seymour/Westwood were in charge, let alone Ashley? Or is Ashley worse than the 'family silver brigade', (personally, I think they've all had their noses in the trough, Hall/Shepherd included and I take it you were there when they were there too?) And do you not think the NUSC/T's ultimate goal of supporter representation is a fair one? For all their faults I think this is a good ideal, I'd love to know your solution and I'm not being funny.

Solution?" Kill them all " ..."The horror ...the horror .. " : )

................................................................................

................................................................................

Just got a text off Ashley. Says he could handle the NUSC but Geordie Jihads's "miffed posts" were too much. He's not going to mention it on Monday but apparently that's when he realised things had gone too far.

I've heard a few people involved in NUSC who have seen the plans say it seems very workable and very smart, unfortunately Graham Roberts seems to be a media whore of the biggest kind.

Shouldn't they should just copy their idea and run with it themselves.

The NUSC couldnt run a bath ....

whey aye mate, like you're doing such a good job :lol:

I like how the people who organised NUSC can take criticism so well and don't just say "well you do better then".

So you point out the criticism in "couldnt run a bath", constructive criticism we can all take and do. Random baseless statements dont constitute crticism.

You didnt reply to this one http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=25356

Virtually everyone ignored that thread tbf.

Couldn't be arsed to wade through jihads boring drivel, but did anyone actually read and respond to Matt's suggestion?

I think this group's plan involves partial rather than total fan ownership though so you couldn't just pinch their idea but I suppose you could adapt it.