Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

Have they said what time the an ouncement is? May be a c

plc type 8.00am one or a 3 pm press conference.

I would guess that the earlier in the day it's announced, the worse the news will be.

Did you know the word "gullible" isnt in the Oxford English dictionary?

:lol::razz:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We will give the the interested parties until the end of the week to purchase the club, should the club fail to be sold, we will be taking it off the market"

You sit and think how bad tomorrows announcement will be and what it could entail, and the you remember it's Ashley and realise that whatever grim news you prepare yoursel for, it will probably be ten times worse.

Cup half full, eh?

I just hope it's to announce a decision either way. The way the club's been allowed to drift is disgraceful. Hughton & co deserve great credit imo for our start to the season....while the muppets that "run" the club make their little bets and run around naked in the dark.

Llambias will announce that because they couldn't find a responsible buyer; they're going to keep the club and inject some cash for player recruitment.

That this injection isn't enough and won't scrape the surface of what we've received for players leaving will not be mentioned.

fuckers

Realistically we shouldn't be spending anywhere near all of the funds from outgoing transfers on bringing new players into the side. I think we should be buying a couple of defenders, a winger and a striker (that's assuming no more players go) with a couple of million spent on each. The aim should be to get back into the premier league. Once that is done we'll become a more attractive prospect for incoming players of a higher calibre.

The kind of players we should be bringing in now are young promising players who can't get a consistent run in their current sides (because they're in the top leagues). We'll be a more attractive prospect to them because they'll get to play more, and chances are they won't be on high wages so we'll be able to afford to pay them what they're getting now.

Realistically we shouldn't be spending anywhere near all of the funds from outgoing transfers on bringing new players into the side. I think we should be buying a couple of defenders, a winger and a striker (that's assuming no more players go) with a couple of million spent on each. The aim should be to get back into the premier league. Once that is done we'll become a more attractive prospect for incoming players of a higher calibre.

The kind of players we should be bringing in now are young promising players who can't get a consistent run in their current sides (because they're in the top leagues). We'll be a more attractive prospect to them because they'll get to play more, and chances are they won't be on high wages so we'll be able to afford to pay them what they're getting now.

I fear what should be doing and what we will do are two different things. Hope I'm wrong.

I fear what should be doing and what we will do are two different things. Hope I'm wrong.

Yep, that's been the case so far, nothing really to suggest that it's going to change. :lol:

I can exclusively reveal that the news is:

There is no news and we are going to limp on for another week :lol: