Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

Well It's taken us to the transfer deadline.

''I am fully committed to Newcastle United and I promise to be a responsible custodian of one of the diamonds of the football league''

Or some such bollocks will come out.

If like me you enjoy a flutter, what price we lift the World Cup?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well It's taken us to the transfer deadline.

''I am fully committed to Newcastle United and I promise to be a responsible custodian of one of the diamonds of the football league''

Or some such bollocks will come out.

If like me you enjoy a flutter, what price we lift the World Cup?

About as much chance as that fat cunt taking a hint and fucking off.....

Anyway, I am beginning to lose hope (Yes Alex, my glass is half empty today). I was sure that something would have leaked out following yesterdays supposed meeting between the yanks and the wanks.

How come these journalists all had "sources" close to the deal last week telling them about the yanks flying in?

Where are those sources now?

ITK Redheugh was yesterday saying that it was virtually nailed on a deal was going to happen, yet today he is absent?

Has it really being the summer of con? ;)

Jimbo's telly man. It's all noise till then. Keep calm and carry on.

Surprised at how many people have been taken in by Redheugh. If he was really involved would he spreading stuff all over internet forums? I don't think so somehow. Lee Ryder's lackey more like.

Surprised at how many people have been taken in by Redheugh. If he was really involved would he spreading stuff all over internet forums? I don't think so somehow. Lee Ryder's lackey more like.

Redheugh is not a person, it is a movement, a cult, a being of higher understanding ............

Your probably right ofcourse, but it is funny watching that thread on n/o and seeing people keep typing "any news redheugh.....Redheugh, are you there......"

Its like a seance. ;)

As I've said before, the only thing he's correctly predicted is that day's Chronicle story re: NUFC.

Redheugh is not a person, it is a movement, a cult, a being of higher understanding ............

Your probably right ofcourse, but it is funny watching that thread on n/o and seeing people keep typing "any news redheugh.....Redheugh, are you there......"

Its like a seance. :cry:

The first rule of Redheugh is you don't talk about Redheugh. ;)

Its like a seance. :(

The first rule of Redheugh is you don't talk about Redheugh. :)

The second rule of Redheugh is you don't try to cross Redheugh in high winds

Anyway, I am beginning to lose hope (Yes Alex, my glass is half empty today). I was sure that something would have leaked out following yesterdays supposed meeting between the yanks and the wanks.

How come these journalists all had "sources" close to the deal last week telling them about the yanks flying in?

ITK Redheugh was yesterday saying that it was virtually nailed on a deal was going to happen, yet today he is absent?

Has it really being the summer of con? :)

The thing is all these ITKs always seem to post about the actual story thats going on, never have I seen one come in with some groundbreaking, this will happen story to then have it confirmed two days later.

This whole thing with the Yanks meeting the club on Monday, I didnt hear any Yank accents or see a stetson anywhere in the ground.

What I did see quite clearly though was Graham Roberts, he was in town and he was at a meeting. Whatever else shite that he spouts, he was spot on wth that.

Has it really being the summer of con? :rolleyes:

The thing is all these ITKs always seem to post about the actual story thats going on, never have I seen one come in with some groundbreaking, this will happen story to then have it confirmed two days later.

This whole thing with the Yanks meeting the club on Monday, I didnt hear any Yank accents or see a stetson anywhere in the ground.

What I did see quite clearly though was Graham Roberts, he was in town and he was at a meeting. Whatever else shite that he spouts, he was spot on wth that.

:) Americans wearing stetsons...

But the name of my college was Stetson... :(

I doubt anything is happening anyway.

It was probably all a con to take us past the transfer window. People seem to think it's a big thing when Barry Moat turns up, it's mentioned on the BBC and there's a shot of him, no doubt Sky will be the same. What these media outlets don't realise is Moat probably hasn't missed a game in years as he has a corporate box.

I hate to say it but maybe we would be better off in the long run if we faltered a bit and it woke the fat cunt up to the fact that getting promoted isn't a sure fire piece of piss.

Instead the sports retail magnate – who paid £134m to take control at St James' Park and has since invested a further £100m – is said to be in "intransigent" mood. With Newcastle, under Chris Hughton's caretaker managerial charge, now topping the Championship while attracting bigger crowds than the vast majority of Premier League teams, he is under no immediate pressure to sell.

Maybe a boycott would have done something...