Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

Instead the sports retail magnate – who paid £134m to take control at St James' Park and has since invested a further £100m – is said to be in "intransigent" mood. With Newcastle, under Chris Hughton's caretaker managerial charge, now topping the Championship while attracting bigger crowds than the vast majority of Premier League teams, he is under no immediate pressure to sell.

Maybe a boycott would have done something...

...or perhaps a high powered rifle.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead the sports retail magnate – who paid £134m to take control at St James' Park and has since invested a further £100m – is said to be in "intransigent" mood. With Newcastle, under Chris Hughton's caretaker managerial charge, now topping the Championship while attracting bigger crowds than the vast majority of Premier League teams, he is under no immediate pressure to sell.

Maybe a boycott would have done something...

...or perhaps a high powered rifle.

Exactly.

Various ITK's still maintaining deal is close to done.

God in my cuppa.

i dont believe that to be the case - Dave Lister would have let me know

Ashley is a total SMEG HEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can someone possibly be a member for nearly 3 years and only post 8 times :):(

this is a very good question.

Word on N/O is that the deal is done and will be announced tomorrow. This is from David Ike, son of god. :)

I only glance over there since the redheugh so dont know if this person is a wum. Suppose some of you on here who go there can confirm whether he is sound or not.

I believe it when I see it.

For now I'm concentrating on the next match and health of the squad.

All this 'In the know' rubbish is tiresome and I don't really believe in the bidders we have been told about.

Word on N/O is that the deal is done and will be announced tomorrow. This is from David Ike, son of god. :)

I only glance over there since the redheugh so dont know if this person is a wum. Suppose some of you on here who go there can confirm whether he is sound or not.

All this 'In the know' rubbish is tiresome and I don't really believe in the bidders we have been told about.

same here, jimbos telly and all that

Cant you at least wake parky up and find out this guys credentials? Is he an Alex or a ........

Was just on me way to bed but now I cant go :(

he'd just tell you to stay frosty and go to bed

I'm sorry... I read this and for some reason had an image of a professor x type person using some mutant powers on protecting the players from injury.

250px-Professor_x.gif

If that is what you are doing though, good work!

Apologies for the post: It's been a long day at work.

Pud, are you sure he's a wum?

I think the :( should have given away the fact I was taking the piss. :)

hes a proper poster, I have no memory however of him every being ITK before this.

Like I say though, people read stuff on some totally unrelated forum or website, check the forum they go on and see its not mentioned then they post some ITK on the hope it turns out to be true.

Not saying David Icke has done that however I can safely say that he doesnt work for the club and as far as Im aware isnt high up in SP or some other associated type company.

More than likely a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend has told him something they heard from the cousin of a friend of the bloke that walks Shearers dog.

Worryingly though is your propensity to be taken in by the slightest hope of a breakthrough, using your own logic, we can have no control over these things so why worry? let it all just slide on by and see what comes.

Fucking hell they'll believe any old twat over there. Reminds me of the Hitzfeld thing when the "article" in the "German paper" was uncovered. There were German speakers, kids with German teachers as parents, and allsorts posting and saying "This article isn't genuine. It's a babelfish translation. They've used the german word for ventilators when referring to the fans." And yet it was like people couldn't see these posts, and just kept posting around them going "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HITZFELD IS COMINGGGGGG HRRRRRRRNNNNHHHHH THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!"

Fucking hell they'll believe any old twat over there. Reminds me of the Hitzfeld thing when the "article" in the "German paper" was uncovered. There were German speakers, kids with German teachers as parents, and allsorts posting and saying "This article isn't genuine. It's a babelfish translation. They've used the german word for ventilators when referring to the fans." And yet it was like people couldn't see these posts, and just kept posting around them going "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HITZFELD IS COMINGGGGGG HRRRRRRRNNNNHHHHH THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!"

:)

:( ahh the food awld days

:( ahh the food awld days

Im still into food these days actually. You one of these "dust" eaters?

Akabusi is the only ITK I've ever seen on any forums and I can't even remember what it was he got right.

Wasnt it the Michael Owen deal?

Duff I think.

Wheres fucking Parky , Chez Given or some other Newcastle Online poster when you need them.

This is the quote from Ikey

The deal is done with Sheards 'group'. It will be announced tomorrow morning.

I can't name a source for the same reasons everyone with info gives. The little information I could give would mean nothing to you anyway.

It's reliable though.

Just cant fucking think about sleepin man ffs.......Latest quotes over there are

David your normally quite credible i hope you havnt ruined your reputation!

To which someone quoted as been Redheughs new name say....

he hasnt

Pud, are you sure he's a wum?

A taste of your medicine perhaps? :)

Akabusi is the only ITK I've ever seen on any forums and I can't even remember what it was he got right.

Wasnt it the Michael Owen deal?

Duff I think.

We were all made up about signing him as well. Fucking rubbish for the most part.