Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signifigant developments taking place today according to redheugh.

Fingers crossed everyone!

Ah, it will be those new owners who were already at the Blackpool game just after one of the latest significant developments...

remarkable, papers report somethings gonna happen, redheugh repeats it and some people cream themselves :lol:

Redheugh's a cunt

remarkable, papers report somethings gonna happen, redheugh repeats it and some people cream themselves :lol:

Redheugh's a cunt

:spit:

Although he doesn't bother posting his Mystic Meg-like predictions on here any more he does lurk every so often to see what the reaction is in this thread to the latest (non) events.

But aren't today's press just following the lead of George Caulkin in yesterday's Times? Caulkin seemed to be the only one we could take any notice of.

Talksport broadcasting today that 'Ashley may have to put the club into Administration if the Keegan deal is too high' :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit:

Not as far as I'm aware.

Something came to mind earlier this afternoon. Has Ashley been putting off the sale so that he is still the owner of NUFC when KK's tribunal is heard and therefore the compensation comes from the club rather his pocket?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was - not that I begrudge Keegan what I believe he's rightfully entitled to.

Not as far as I'm aware.

Something came to mind earlier this afternoon. Has Ashley been putting off the sale so that he is still the owner of NUFC when KK's tribunal is heard and therefore the compensation comes from the club rather his pocket?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was - not that I begrudge Keegan what I believe he's rightfully entitled to.

Presumably Keegan's contract would be with the club not Ashley so it seems unlikely he could sue him personally for breaching it. Seems more likely to me that the sale might be delayed until settlement as the new owner doesn't want to pick up a contingent liability of up to 10m.

That's if there is to be a new owner, or there's really any sale going on at all :lol:

gettin to the end of the week now! BS as always I hate this stupid thread, only seem to keep gettin drawn to it

Understandable bearing in mind the impact a sale or no sale will have on the forseeable future at the club.

Read today that it may take the panel a fortnight to decide who wins and then a further fortnight to decide the settlement figure. That sum tho has to be paid within 7 days in full.

So they rekon about 5 weeks now ha ha :)

Its all this end of the week stuff, or important anouncement soon! I just cant believe how much of a knob and how clueless that Ashley really is with the club.

I wish the fat jellied eel eating cockney tw@ would just sell up and fuck off back to the smoke.

I'd love to ask him 1 question...

Why?

Why buy a club, then run it in to the ground?

Guess the cockneys are all jealous as fuck at how we pack the ground week in, week out, no matter how shite the team are.

Then again, I guess most of the football world are amazed at the support we have.