Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why buy a club, then run it in to the ground?

Why buy a club? Because he expected to make money.

Why run it into the ground? Because he hasn't got a clue how to run a football club.

I think it was ChezGiven who mooted the possibility that Ashley bought the club in the expectation of flicking it on to a rich Arab at a profit, but was left high and dry. Forced to hang onto the club, he filled it with his clueless drinking buddies and the rest is history.

Sounds about right to me. Personally I doubt it's got anything to do with Geordie hating cockneys, it's all about money imo.

Our regular in the know, Redheugh has said he will reveal all he knows at 11.00am today!

Haven't the N-Oers rumbled him as a bullshitting WUM?

Thinks that's the reason he fucked off from here. No one was buying any of his ITK/KFA (knows fuck all) shite.

Redheugh's a cunt

Aye.

Fancy making things up about the takeover and giving people a set deadline. :ninja:

Hehe, yeah, what sort of arsehole would do a thing like that?! Pffft! :)

We shall see at 11.00 !!!!!!

:ninja:

Why the fuck's he waiting until 11?

"I know EVERYTHING!! Now debate my validity among yourselves for a couple of hours while I masturbate into a sock!"

:)

We shall see at 11.00 !!!!!!

:ninja:

Why the fuck's he waiting until 11?

"I know EVERYTHING!! Now debate my validity among yourselves for a couple of hours while I masturbate into a sock!"

:)

This is the week!

All rumours and whispers are pointing to a deal being finalised this week.

While wise guessed that Ashley will wait for promotion, I think it more likely that he will include a clause in the sale for a bonus if / when we go up.

Our regular in the know, Redheugh has said he will reveal all he knows at 11.00am today!

:ninja: I suppose if you say that every week it might come true eventually.

On second thoughts, Ryder's copy probably has to be in the printroom for 11am, so he might be able to tell us todays Ronny story an hour before it's available in the shops.

Is the correct answer.