Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

For the record this is a fictitious press conference.

When is it though? :)

5.30PM on the moon.

Europa? :ninja:

Keegan, Shearer and Jesus are going to have a dance off judged by Barry Moat, Geoff Sheard,Frankie Lee and Judas Priest and the winner gets to lift the F.A Cup in May. [Redberk/]

:icon_lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record this is a fictitious press conference.

When is it though? :)

5.30PM on the moon.

Europa? :ninja:

Keegan, Shearer and Jesus are going to have a dance off judged by Barry Moat, Geoff Sheard,Frankie Lee and Judas Priest and the winner gets to lift the F.A Cup in May.

Only one Messiah can win! Who will it be?

Tune in at the end of the week to find out

Sure by the "end of" today, someone can confirm whether or not Ernst Young has been appointed.

Where have all the itk money men / accountants gone off here?

Yes cause they are certain to have the inside track at the goings on in Ernst and Young.....Find the money men now!!1111one one ..

I can hardly be arsed to read the papers regarding any sale at Newcastle to be honest. Up until the point Jimbo's tele has a new owner standing over the beheaded corpse of Mike "I'm a fucking twat" Ashley, I'm going to be un-moved by it all.

Uranus

*i know ,its not a moon!*

But it IS sometimes visible when one is mooned.

apparently the best place to view Uranus is Bruneii.

Wahey! :ninja:

Don't quite get what all the huff and puff is about. Redheugh has been quite detailled in his statements and the actual timescale.

This hasn't appeared in todays chron which makes the thomson house scenario falter (even though that's the horse I was on).

So, he is either a total sum and has made it all up, does work for the solicitors in Manchester as claimed or is an itk from another source.

He has said quite a bit of detailled stuff such as the ernst and young claims which will be easy for a decent hack to shake down.

Lets see what starts to come out over the next 24 hours.

The only problem is that he has been saying 'end of the week' for two months now. :ninja:

He has said quite a bit of detailled stuff such as the ernst and young claims which will be easy for a decent hack to shake down.

I'm not quite sure what he means about E&Y, they're already the club's auditors and they wouldn't be working on behalf of a bidder doing due diligence.

If he was legit there's no way he'd be this candid imo. It'd be dead unprofessional for a start. You also have the problem that nothing he's predicted has actually happened, has it?

CT, you can't be naive enough to believe him, can you?

However some of what he has said has later appeared in the press which definately makes him itk rather than wum.

Come off it, half of the posters on here have said something that in the past which has happened one way or another, most of the time it's either an educated guess or just random luck. A real ITK would be spot on with everything they say. :ninja:

If he was legit there's no way he'd be this candid imo. It'd be dead unprofessional for a start. You also have the problem that nothing he's predicted has actually happened, has it?

CT, you can't be naive enough to believe him, can you?

replace naive with desperate!

However some of what he has said has later appeared in the press which definately makes him itk rather than wum.

Like you I was convinced this was thomson house itk bearing in mind the Charles sales mail stories.

This time nothing has appeared in the chron which is what I would thought would happen. This is what confuses me.

So, if it's not from tom house, where's he from?

If you're so desperate you'll believe owt that's the same as being naive anyway man :ninja:

I think he works with / knows Lee Ryder or knows someone who does. The fact it hasn't appeared in today's Chronicle makes very little difference, does it? He still could have heard a few tidbits without them being put into the paper straight away. He's specifically known what was in the Chronicle before it appeared on certain occasions. If he was working for a Manchester Law firm that had involvement I don't think he'd be spreading it on N-O somehow. He threatened that kid on here (who's name escapes me) too, saying he'd passing on his details to Sheard and co. or something like that. Sounds like a young kid to me.

I'm not quite sure what he means about E&Y, they're already the club's auditors and they wouldn't be working on behalf of a bidder doing due diligence.

Explain this RH.

He's still lurking :ninja:

No idea why, but it reminds of that bit Mark and Lard used to do, where Lard would go into the shed... and Lard would scream "It's Winking at me!"