• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no his email is heardit@thecoffeemachinewhensomeoneIworkwithmadeitup.com

Surely mods can check ip locations?

This could be your big break!

I'll let you know Friday afternoon.

Guest Stevie
I would have thought that Redheugh could quite easily prove his credentials by confirming the level of involvement the NUST have had with his employers.

Seems simple enough to me.

Can someone just say what's going on in plain English. Who does Redheugh work for?

I would have thought that Redheugh could quite easily prove his credentials by confirming the level of involvement the NUST have had with his employers.

Can someone just say what's going on in plain English. Who does Redheugh work for?

McDonalds, If hes legit then he'll come back with the committees order from last Thursday.

:ninja:

Guest Stevie

McDonalds, If hes legit then he'll come back with the committees order from last Thursday.

:ninja:

:)

Guest Stevie

claims to work for haliwells solicitors in Manchester who are working on behalh of the geoff sheard fronted new York consortium.

According to todays daily mail this consortium is valid and has got the readies.

Well someone should ring Halliwell's and ask for Redheugh.

Just got to wait until Friday.

Reading what Wise has said about the buyout, he claims that Assley has some big surprises yet to come.

Confused? I am, if Redheugh knows something for real why does he not make it known.

Bored with the whole sorry for sale thread, I am.

Just got to wait till the end of the week :ninja:

no his email is heardit@thecoffeemachinewhensomeoneIworkwithmadeitup.com

Surely mods can check ip locations?

This could be your big break!

Nope, that'd be an Admin only privilege. Mods are just internet maids, keeping message boards nice and neat ensuring nothing's out of place. :ninja:

Hmmm George Caulkin is running with that story today. However he does point out that Ashley has a dilemma: accept Moat's offer or wait to see if we get promoted when the value of the club would double.

The greedy bastard is evidently thinking towards the latter! :ninja:

I don't think Ashley is going to sell. Remember his 'I know you don't want me so I am going to go' statement, wasn't that in October last year?

Unless the sale contains a clause ensuring future reimbursement, he's not going to put decency or integrity before money. We are all absolutely certain he is a twunt now, and he knows we know. I don't think he feels shame, only the sting of financial loss.

I hope I am wrong.

I don't think Ashley is going to sell. Remember his 'I know you don't want me so I am going to go' statement, wasn't that in October last year?

Unless the sale contains a clause ensuring future reimbursement, he's not going to put decency or integrity before money. We are all absolutely certain he is a twunt now, and he knows we know. I don't think he feels shame, only the sting of financial loss.

I hope I am wrong.

This is what i think will happen

Probably cause it's nailed on. :ninja:

I hope I am wrong.

This is what i think will happen

Probably cause it's nailed on. :ninja:

Though you believed he wasnt going to sell no matter what......

Not really, I've been saying there are no 'serious' bidders and was even saying it when Lambrusco was LYING about the two 100m bids. I don't consider Moat a serious bidder either and he will only get the club if he does deals with Ashley to the detriment of the future of the club regarding future earnings. You on the other hand have been saying the deal will be done almost every Friday for 2 months now.