Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

I feel like I'm back at the start of all the talk about the club being sold again - it's like the press have just rehashed the same old stories all over again. It just drags on and on until they start from scratch with the rumours again.

Gash :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the local rags and other media had the balls they could run a few get out of town front page stories and help make his mind up.

Mike,

FUCK OFF

Everyone else has accepted his mind was made up long ago and he isn't selling. Once you accept it you'll be a lot calmer.

The 'For Sale' ruse has allowed him to sell all our players without replacing them over 3 transfer windows and will allow him to continue that policy come January and still maintain 40k+ crowds.

....and while all that has been going on he has continued to make a complete roux of the club.

I wonder if we can reach 100 pages before we are even sold...

Seriously? :D

If it was added to the numerous other take over threads there have been since Ashley said he was selling up again we'd be waaaay past that already.

Simpletons such as I,.....can understand the scenario that previous bidders may come back in now the £25 million lawsuit is out of the way.

I presume under the due dilligence process, any of the prospective buyers would have known the full details of the lawsuit amount.

Lets just fucking hope so....

The club won't be sold this year.

Simpletons such as I,.....can understand the scenario that previous bidders may come back in now the £25 million lawsuit is out of the way.

I presume under the due dilligence process, any of the prospective buyers would have known the full details of the lawsuit amount.

Based on what tho Parky?

Ashley can have his cake and eat it with a promotion payment written in.... Why hold on.

Based on the last two years.

Remarkable isn't it that 4 of the 5 "bidders" haven't gone through SP and gone direct to Ashley & co. :D

you'd have to worry about any prospective owner who thought it was wise to trust Fat Man and Llambsarse over a respected company.

One word 'malasians'

As for this belief that the kk case was holding it back I don't buy it. Surely anyone serious would have simply agreed to hold back 25m until after the case, paying the difference on completion of the case.

Ie 75m up front and then 23m paid over this week with the other 2 going to Kev

Remarkable isn't it that 4 of the 5 "bidders" haven't gone through SP and gone direct to Ashley & co. :D

you'd have to worry about any prospective owner who thought it was wise to trust Fat Man and Llambsarse over a respected company.

One word 'malasians'

You would if they existed anyway :D

One word 'malasians'

from the malaisiens to the malasians

One word 'malasians'

from the malaisiens to the malasians

Millasians?

I'd say Ash/Moat are close. Moat invested in Ashleys regime through developing the youth academy. I'm sure that cost a few quid.

That's certainly a connection (which I wasn't aware of) although I don't see how anyone could hold that against the bloke at the same time.

Could have been attempting to help a future investement. That said it does concern me a little just how close Moat is to Ashley, I mean I can't help get rid of the niggling doubt that Moat could just be a front with Ashley still lurking somewhere in the background. Either way I don't think Moat's done himself any favours with the fans by associating with Ashley so closely, the only thing convincing me that Moat's okay is Shearer's alleged endorsement of the bloke.

First of all, the academy stuff is old news and has been mentioned several times in this thread.

barry-moat-with-sharon-fletcher-and-derek-llambias-after-he-put-cash-into-the-academy-875625753.jpg

I still dont understand why anyone seriously thinks a long standing MULTI MILLIONAIRE newcastle fan would jeapordise his reputation by playing along with Ashley.

And personally I give Moat loads of credit for conducting this whole affair quietly and not touting himself up constantly as others have done.

The only thing I see holding the sale up is Ashley saying YES. Everything else seems to be in place.

Who's the chick ??? She hasn't had the pleasure yet :D:D

Based on what tho Parky?

Ashley can have his cake and eat it with a promotion payment written in.... Why hold on.

Based on he won't sell until we're back in the PL and anything you read in the papers is more than likely lies, they've even admitted that they consistently lie to everybody.

Because that's a millstone round the neck of a potential buyer. They buy now, owe him another, say, £25m if we go up and still have to strengthen the squad because it's shitter than the shite that got relegated last year. So presumably it's not something Moat (the only one going through the proper channels) would agree too. I think Ashley's already tried to do this according to a little dickie bird from NUSC.

Edited by alex

Maybe, I must even admit to getting a bit sick of it all now. If there's no breakthrough by the end of next week....

I just wish given all that's happened to date and the fact the tribunal plainly said they tried to mislead the public, that journalists would add a bit of weight to their bidder stories. Ie source not from within the club.

Fuck off man :D