Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no Americans and there will be no takeover. All completely made up.

Young Americans, young Americans, we are the young Americans. As Bowie sang (btw, did the backing girls sing "aaaalright" or "aaaaall night" in that? I've never been able to tell)

We're the kids in America. As whatshername sang.

Has any other club that's been bought out been 'on the market'?

Ridiculous. It's not like The Sultan of Brunei would be sat there thinking, "I'd love to buy Newcastle, but alas they are no longer for sale, I shall have to take my billions elsewhere".

;)

Well It's taken us to the transfer deadline.

''I am fully committed to Newcastle United and I promise to be a responsible custodian of one of the diamonds of the football league''

Or some such bollocks will come out.

If like me you enjoy a flutter, what price we lift the World Cup?

Well It's taken us to the transfer deadline.

''I am fully committed to Newcastle United and I promise to be a responsible custodian of one of the diamonds of the football league''

Or some such bollocks will come out.

If like me you enjoy a flutter, what price we lift the World Cup?

About as much chance as that fat cunt taking a hint and fucking off.....

Anyway, I am beginning to lose hope (Yes Alex, my glass is half empty today). I was sure that something would have leaked out following yesterdays supposed meeting between the yanks and the wanks.

How come these journalists all had "sources" close to the deal last week telling them about the yanks flying in?

Where are those sources now?

ITK Redheugh was yesterday saying that it was virtually nailed on a deal was going to happen, yet today he is absent?

Has it really being the summer of con? ;)

Anyway, I am beginning to lose hope (Yes Alex, my glass is half empty today). I was sure that something would have leaked out following yesterdays supposed meeting between the yanks and the wanks.

How come these journalists all had "sources" close to the deal last week telling them about the yanks flying in?

Where are those sources now?

ITK Redheugh was yesterday saying that it was virtually nailed on a deal was going to happen, yet today he is absent?

Has it really being the summer of con? ;)

Jimbo's telly man. It's all noise till then. Keep calm and carry on.