Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

If he was legit there's no way he'd be this candid imo. It'd be dead unprofessional for a start. You also have the problem that nothing he's predicted has actually happened, has it?

CT, you can't be naive enough to believe him, can you?

Can admin not confirm if the ip is Manchester based?

They could also confirm if his email says gsheard@....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
I would have thought that Redheugh could quite easily prove his credentials by confirming the level of involvement the NUST have had with his employers.

Seems simple enough to me.

Can someone just say what's going on in plain English. Who does Redheugh work for?

I would have thought that Redheugh could quite easily prove his credentials by confirming the level of involvement the NUST have had with his employers.

Can someone just say what's going on in plain English. Who does Redheugh work for?

McDonalds, If hes legit then he'll come back with the committees order from last Thursday.

:ninja:

claims to work for haliwells solicitors in Manchester who are working on behalh of the geoff sheard fronted new York consortium.

According to todays daily mail this consortium is valid and has got the readies.

Guest Stevie

McDonalds, If hes legit then he'll come back with the committees order from last Thursday.

:ninja:

:)

Guest Stevie

claims to work for haliwells solicitors in Manchester who are working on behalh of the geoff sheard fronted new York consortium.

According to todays daily mail this consortium is valid and has got the readies.

Well someone should ring Halliwell's and ask for Redheugh.

Just got to wait until Friday.

Reading what Wise has said about the buyout, he claims that Assley has some big surprises yet to come.

Confused? I am, if Redheugh knows something for real why does he not make it known.

Bored with the whole sorry for sale thread, I am.

Just got to wait till the end of the week :ninja:

no his email is heardit@thecoffeemachinewhensomeoneIworkwithmadeitup.com

Surely mods can check ip locations?

This could be your big break!

Nope, that'd be an Admin only privilege. Mods are just internet maids, keeping message boards nice and neat ensuring nothing's out of place. :ninja:

Mike Ashley, the Newcastle United owner, has finally received a substantial formal offer for the Coca-Cola Championship club.

Barry Moat, the Tyneside-based businessman, hopes to push through a takeover after receiving guarantees from Barclays that he will be provided with working capital to run the club. His intention is still to appoint Alan Shearer as manager.

Moat is understood to have bid slightly less than the £100 million that Ashley has been demanding for Newcastle. The sportswear tycoon has invested more than £250 million of his own money since buying the club in 2007.

The pair’s discussions have centred on the structure of their arrangement, including the timing of payments and any bonuses. Ashley must now decide whether to accept the deal on offer from Moat, who is the preferred bidder of Seymour Pierce, the investment bank that has been handling Newcastle’s sale, or hold on to the club in the hope that Newcastle are promoted back to the Barclays Premier League.

Related Links

* Keegan vindicated by £2m damages

* Panel's damning verdict on Ashley era

* All that fuss over Ignacio Gonzalez, a player who lasted just 38 minutes on Tyneside

Promotion would effectively double Newcastle’s paper value and Chris Hughton’s team lead the Championship by three points after 11 games.

Balanced against that are the difficulties Ashley has faced over two attempts to sell the club, as well as his immense unpopularity on Tyneside and while he is notoriously unpredictable, he has made little secret of his desire to leave.

Last week’s victory by Kevin Keegan in his case of constructive dismissal against Newcastle, which resulted in a £2m payout to the former England manager, removed one more obstacle which had prevented Moat’s consortium, which includes American backers, from submitting a written bid.

The publicly-released details of the Premier League Arbitration panel’s verdict have also removed the last vestiges of credibility that Ashley’s regime enjoyed. Members of the hierarchy admitted to consistently lying to supporters as a “public relations exercise,” while their approach to the takeover has also been riddled with confusion and contradictions.

Derek Llambias, Newcastle’s managing director, has previously said that Ashley has received “more than two bids at £100m,” and sources close to the deal have expressed frustration that statements such as that, as well as alleged attempts to drum up interest from other bidders through the media, have repeatedly delayed a fragile and laborious process.

Shearer remains eager to return to post which he filled briefly at the end of last season, when Llambias said that Newcastle’s record goalscorer was “110 per cent,” the right choice to remain as manager.

Like many fans, however, he has grown weary at the lack of tangible progress with a prospective takeover which has taken more than four months to reach this point.