Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

Poor bastards, is their own club that dissatisfying that even when their a league above us, buying new playeys and by all accounts have a chance of doing reasonably well next season, still their main topic of discussion is us...?

Curious breed, is it wrong to pity them?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im dont know what to believe, but what I do know is that the Ronny and other sheets havent got a clue whats going on. From whats been written, their sources are no better than my mates dads best mates uncle. Ive accepted that we're yet another season wasted (how many rebuilding/wasted seasons have we had since 97? I would say about 8?) and probably more likely to be relegated again than be promoted.

Poor bastards, is their own club that dissatisfying that even when their a league above us, buying new playeys and by all accounts have a chance of doing reasonably well next season, still their main topic of discussion is us...?

Curious breed, is it wrong to pity them?

It's hundreds of years of inbreeding - it'll fuck you every time :(

No Wind Ups.

I seriously don't believe Seymour Pierce have anything to offer other than Keith Harris smugly saying what he has done in the past, including Shinawatra.

All takeovers usually are done and dusted before the press get a sniff.

Anyone care to bet me a shiny shilling that Moat will not buy the club by 31 August?

No Wind Ups.

I seriously don't believe Seymour Pierce have anything to offer other than Keith Harris smugly saying what he has done in the past, including Shinawatra.

Anyone care to bet me a shiny shilling that Moat will not buy the club by 31 August?

Is your life all the better now?

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias said in a statement: "We would love to be able to expand further on the sale and managerial position at the club, but we're very sorry we're unable to make any further comment at the present time."

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias said in a statement: "We would love to be able to expand further on the sale and managerial position at the club, but we're very sorry we're unable to make any further comment at the present time."

Not denying it then.

Where was this from mate?

Not denying it then.

Where was this from mate?

Taken from the article on the BBC site.

No Wind Ups.

If you're on the wind up then you're wasting your time :( ....Ashley is doing far more than any Mackem could dream of. Having said that, I'm happy to take you at your word, so...who are you?

No Wind Ups.

If you're on the wind up then you're wasting your time :( ....Ashley is doing far more than any Mackem could dream of. Having said that, I'm happy to take you at your word, so...who are you?

Take me at my word? They are my opinions, that's all.

Who am I? Just another individual on here. Trying to see if there is any hope.

At least we know who Moat is - Serios Mahjoob, mind :nufc:

Which to me sounds like the sale is in process are they're gagged until it's all been agreed. This is close.

Are Seymour Pierce just pretending they're involved then? :(

What a deal to pretend to be involved in mind :nufc:

"Oh aye, we were the people who took almost a year to find a buyer for Newcastle United."

Never said that either.

I think Ashley/Llambias are using the press to stir up interest and doing it themselves.

So what do you reckon Seymour Pierce's role is in this?

Never said that either.

When you said they weren't handling it any more I took that to mean the same thing.

Never said that either.

I think Ashley/Llambias are using the press to stir up interest and doing it themselves.

Maybe that's why nothing has happened. People have been bidding through Seymour Pearce and Ashley and Llambias have been sitting drinking whilst nothing is happening.

I believe they have been fired off.

Like I said, opinions.

Into space? Based on what? :(

I'll answer when I have 40000 posts, eh?

I don't think you'll get past 500 sunshine, before we ''Fire you into space'' :nufc:

I believe they have been fired off.

Like I said, opinions.

Into space? Based on what? :(

I'll answer when I have 40000 posts, eh?

Terrible. :nufc:

Edited by nufc4ever