Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

You have to be taking the piss with this like Bart.

Just reporting the made up, fabricated, conjured, bullshit sar, just the made up, fabricated, conjured, bullshit.

This is what he said

There will be a statement tomorrow.

Its a bank holiday in USA today.

Now how the fuck would he know it was a bank holiday today in america if he wasnt in the know!!!!!

Because he has one of those shite calenders on his desk that as well as telling him in big red letters that today is MONDAY the 12TH, it also states that today is Columbus day and a BH in America?

Oh, and just one more thing ...

http://www.bank-holidays.com/index.htm

(like what I did there? :D )

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuine question ( in case I've missed something).

Do we know for certain Moat has no money? Or have we come the this decision because a) Moat has refused to pay Ashley's ridiculous asking price and b)Moat hasn't gone round saying "I have £200m to buy the club and provide for transfers !!!LOLZ!"

After all, doing the 2nd would be really stupid and put him in a weaker position for negotiations.

Do we know for certain Moat has no money? Or have we come the this decision because a) Moat has refused to pay Ashley's ridiculous asking price and b)Moat hasn't gone round saying "I have £200m to buy the club and provide for transfers !!!LOLZ!"

After all, doing the 2nd would be really stupid and put him in a weaker position for negotiations.

All I know for sure is that Moat sat with Ashley and Llambias at the match once a few months back and hasn't since.

Ashley refuses to lose this much money. He will hang on and hope we get promoted.

It is a racket, a front, a sham, a mirage, just an illusion, Shalamar, Shakatak! Colonel Abrams, Lord Nelson! Lord Beaverbrook! Sir Winston Churchill! Sir Anthony Eden! Clement Attlee! Henry Cooper! Lady Diana! Maggie Thatcher - can you hear me, Maggie Thatcher! There will be no sale! Rampant Pacification!

No.

We do know he is Seymour Pierces preferred bidder.

I seriously can not believe it is so complicated to buy a club (portsmouth changed hands in a week or so). Never mind this getting together and provisional talks next week crap......

Pick the phone up, haggle it out and be done.

As Ashley has proven a whirlwind approach gets you nowhere.

They keep mentioning "American backing" but that's as far as it goes - it does seem strange that if they were well loaded they would risk losing the whole deal for a measly £10m or so which is why I think it's bollocks and he is stretching himself thus far.

I suppose Shearer being on board with probable demands/conditions does however suggest he has some plan for January at least.

I seriously can not believe it is so complicated to buy a club (portsmouth changed hands in a week or so).

You're almost there CT. Just one more step up the logic ladder and you'll reach the same conclusion most of us reached back in July when Llambias said 2 bids of over £100m had been received.

EDIT: Sorry "more than 2 bids", the fucking divvy.

Edited by Happy Face

i genuinely hope there isnt a takeover as christmas tree's glouting would mean i will no longer be able to browse this board and will have to frequent NO :icon_lol:

Why would CT gloat ?? He knows as much as the rest of us (next to fuck all).

WBAB.

i genuinely hope there isnt a takeover as christmas tree's glouting would mean i will no longer be able to browse this board and will have to frequent NO :icon_lol:

Sounds painful ;)

Essential when tiring in Japan.

Sounds painful ;)

;) smoking hot!

Sounds painful ;)

;) It took me a couple of seconds to work that out. Oh, how I wish I hadn't.