Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this thread gets to 100 pages we should get CT a gold watch.

Aint going to happen :icon_lol: This place will be a graveyard come Friday

Wanna bet?

if this thread gets to 100 pages we should get CT a gold watch.

Aint going to happen :icon_lol: This place will be a graveyard come Friday

Don't top yersel CT, it's not that bad man.

I admire CT for his optomism but do have concerns about his sanity when Cashley is just playing us for fools as he aint gonna sell till next year imo

I admire him for his spelling. :icon_lol:

shot-down.jpg

Redheugh 8.57pm

There will be good news this week

Not the "end of the week"

This week

The only caveat has to be MA - who knows what he is thinking

Halliwells are in charge now

:icon_lol: Redheugh is transparent

Im fucking lost now like.

What was supposed to happen today? is that happening tomorrow? or the day after? Has Geri Halliwell bought the club?

Seriously though, did I read somewhere that Redheugh was stating a press release would take place today at 9pm? which so fucking obviously didnt happen. Is he now saying that it will some other day unless something happens to stop it?

:icon_lol:

Like I say, he could prove his credentials by simply stating how much involvement the NUST has had with his company, that way would be so easy and would convince me.

looky looky

Geoff Sheard, whose American charity fund-financed bid for Newcastle has been ridiculed by the opposition, is still in talks with owner Mike Ashley's lawyers through Manchester legal firm Halliwells.

Sheard, who led a consortium that failed to buy Sheffield Wednesday, is adamant that Halliwells now have proof the New York-based investment group have the necessary money to buy the club.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1...l#ixzz0Tkx1pQSM

duno why im posting as i dont believe him anyway.

a search of his username name of google bring up a few fat yanks facebook pages tho haha

Edited by JaMoUsE

When I see the name Redheugh, I think of a spotty 14 year old Mackem bent double over his keyboard killing himself laughing as he uploads his next "scoop" for his eager audience. Anybody with any genuine insider info would hardly risk their careers and a possible criminal conviction to appear ITK on a messageboard.

It's beyond desparate. What's the old joke about a stopped clock being right again?

When I see the name Redheugh, I think of a spotty 14 year old Mackem bent double over his keyboard killing himself laughing as he uploads his next "scoop" for his eager audience. Anybody with any genuine insider info would hardly risk their careers and a possible criminal conviction to appear ITK on a messageboard.

It's beyond desparate. What's the old joke about a stopped clock being right again?

You could be right, but in fairness he has only ever claimed to work for haliwells in Manchester and has only ever claimed to be itk regarding the Sheard / american backed bid that haliwells have said they are handling.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt until Friday.

If the big announcement he is predicting takes place, I'll believe, if it doesnt................

Halliwells are lawyers, I assume? If so they'll be bound by strict client confidentiality requirements, I'd expect that any leak of client information = instant dismissal and no reference for Mr Redheugh. tbf it might not be insider trading if the buyer and seller aren't listed, but even so to get busted leaking stuff would be career ending. Only an idiot or a complete numpty would publicise insider info and for what - to get big ups on an internet message board? - which makes me think if he is genuine he'd be the equivalent of the mail boy, and therefore not ITK at all. That or he's mentally ill, or more likely a complete fake.

Sorry to be so cynical.

So, a Federal holiday in America yesterday means that a group of businessmen wishing to invest in a UK concern have to delay any announcement until 9 pm the following day, which would be 4 pm NY time (I think). Aye, that makes sense like.

Im fucking lost now like.

What was supposed to happen today? is that happening tomorrow? or the day after? Has Geri Halliwell bought the club?

Seriously though, did I read somewhere that Redheugh was stating a press release would take place today at 9pm? which so fucking obviously didnt happen. Is he now saying that it will some other day unless something happens to stop it?

:icon_lol:

Like I say, he could prove his credentials by simply stating how much involvement the NUST has had with his company, that way would be so easy and would convince me.

Come on Pud keep up.....

Redheugh earlier today said "There will be a statement tomorrow. Its a bank holiday in USA today. Official statement; quotes and all. It will be positive

Will have some detail later".

Redheugh later said "lads, i know i said i would have some details later today, just to let you all know its going to be another two hours".

2 hours past and Redheugh said "There will be good news this week, Not the "end of the week", This week. The only caveat has to be MA - who knows what he is thinking. Halliwells are in charge now.

Which needless to say was tad anti climaxal.......

This is a sorrier spectacle than Obama putting an end to don't ask don't tell ;)

You could be right, but in fairness he has only ever claimed to work for haliwells in Manchester and has only ever claimed to be itk regarding the Sheard / american backed bid that haliwells have said they are handling.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt until Friday.

If the big announcement he is predicting takes place, I'll believe, if it doesnt................

Halliwells are lawyers, I assume? If so they'll be bound by strict client confidentiality requirements, I'd expect that any leak of client information = instant dismissal and no reference for Mr Redheugh. tbf it might not be insider trading if the buyer and seller aren't listed, but even so to get busted leaking stuff would be career ending. Only an idiot or a complete numpty would publicise insider info and for what - to get big ups on an internet message board? - which makes me think if he is genuine he'd be the equivalent of the mail boy, and therefore not ITK at all. That or he's mentally ill, or more likely a complete fake.

Sorry to be so cynical.

Counter-arguement.....

Couldnt he just be someone whos dad or mum etc works there as is hearing the information firsthand?

Just supposing that is the case, for arguments sake, he'd still be lying, wouldn't he? I.e. he's pretending to work at the firm itself. So even then you'd still have to take what he said with a hefty dose of salt. Which is taking it a lot more seriously than 99% currently are.