Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Redheugh is Dilbert/Sheard,

Hova is Jesus/Jehova/Thompers/Lee

Christmas Tree is a mentally ill Fop-a-like onanist.

Kid Dynamite is J69

Anyone else got Multiple Personality Disorder?

:lol:

I don't know, you'll have to ask my other half :D

EDIT: I replied before I read all the others. Too slow :D

No news from Redheugh then?

He's been sacked.

Gave to many punters the wrong burgers.

Imagine if he was Sheard by the way :lol: Not that I think he is like but how fucking desperate a bid for publicity would it have to be if he is in any way connected to the people supposedly representing the nonexistent New York group.

No news from Redheugh then?

He's been sacked.

Gave to many punters the wrong burgers.

Imagine if he was Sheard by the way :lol: Not that I think he is like but how fucking desperate a bid for publicity would it have to be if he is in any way connected to the people supposedly representing the nonexistent New York group.

desperate men do desperate things, especially if it meant not having to return to work running a club shop.

Trying to not be libelous, so if I was someone with his "knowledge", I might have thought to myself this would be a great opportunity to take Ashleys kind offer of a loan, find dome backers and get myself installed as the next owner / chairman.

All joking aside, when you stand back and way everything up I don't know how you can come to any other conclusion than sheard.

Weigh off the mark imo.

Kid Dynamite is J69

I'm Spartacus...

No im sparticus

Oh, go on then ......

I'm Spasticus Autisticus.

Artisticus, shirley? :D

Not according to Mr. Dury ,

"I wiggle when I piddle

as my middle is a riddle

I'm Spasticus

I'm Spasticus

I'm Spasticus Autisticus"

Genius

Googled it and you're right goddammit. Must have been the cockney accent that fooled me.

* plays the anti-cockney card to get out of jail *

Kid Dynamite is J69

I'm Spartacus...

No im sparticus

Oh, go on then ......

"I wiggle when I piddle

as my middle is a riddle

I'm Spasticus

I'm Spasticus

Genius

Googled it and you're right goddammit. Must have been the cockney accent that fooled me.

Cockernee card accepted Kitman

*spaz*

:D

Kid Dynamite is J69

I'm Spartacus...

No im sparticus

Oh, go on then ......

"I wiggle when I piddle

as my middle is a riddle

I'm Spasticus

I'm Spasticus

Genius

Cockernee card accepted Kitman

*spaz*

:D

:icon_lol:<_<

In a bid to take this thread in a slightly different direction, would anyone be bothered if we were bought by decidedly dodgy foreign owners ala Pompey or is it a case of 'anyone but ashley?'

Reason I ask, is this Premier League blog, I was reading earlier about the recent spate of foreign takeovers.

It's of the opinion that the self-made English chairmen could be on the way out, due to clubs having to look abroad to keep up with other clubs financially.

Personally, I'd sooner have a transparent, honest chairman with a bit less money but the clubs best interests at heart. We need stability, not more uncertainty.

Thing is we would all love the nice caring pennyless chairman for about a year if that. Couple of yoyo seasons and a few thumpings off the mackems and sack the board would ring round the ground.

It's lovely to pretend we are not a demanding lot but it's not true.

The prem is about money.

as opposed to the evil spawn of the devil penniless chairman we have now? Take your point though...

“Chris deserves a shot at the title — he has done a great job. But if I keep the club I will have the final say on players.

I am the one who has to fund the club,” said Ashley.

If Newcastle can win promotion back to the Premier League, Ashley believes the club could be worth at least £150m.

He has suffered huge losses on his investment in Newcastle. He bought the club for £134m two years ago and has pumped in more than £120m to pay down its debts.

Asked if he regretted his decision to buy it, Ashley has said: “Of course I regret it.

Seriously, what the fuck!!!! I thought he couldnt look like more of a cunt after last week but what the fuck does he know about which players to buy!? Hes as good as admitted he doesnt want to sell in case we go back up and he can double his money! People have been assassinated for less

To be honest it's looking more and more like the fat cunt isn't going to sell up this season, so give Chris the job full-time and let the wheels fall off. If we were to bounce straight back up it will only mean Ashley will stick around even longer.

Ashley said: “I have to put £20m a year into the club — I spend more than every other fan put together puts into the club each year. If you can’t pay upfront to buy the club, you can’t afford it.”

Now then Mike, Mikey boy, mate.

How about proving that bold statement?

When we were young and naive under your stewardship you made the same statement, that the club would be run properly and you would pump £20m per year in towards the purchase of new players. To date we've yet to see it.

Now we are a Championship club, we have slashed the wage bill, cut normal staff by 120 or so, reduced costs left right and centre. Shirts (even the yellow ones) are flying out of the club stores and the gates week in week out are unheard of for this level of football.

Yet you still make out that you're pumping the same amount of cash in annually with nothing to show for it, no purchases, no players of any form coming through the doors.

I say thats poppycock old boy, its a downright lie in fact.

As for Moat, the fact he wants to pay £40m now and £40m at the end of the season not only proves he doesnt have the cash but for me means that hes looking to get the club itself to bankroll half of the purchase.

Gillette, Hicks and Glazer come to mind.