Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

If the instalments are 8x10m then in all honesty I wouldn't blame the fat cunt for getting iffy. If its 2x40m (more likely) then I think not taking it is yet another mistake.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the instalments are 8x10m then in all honesty I wouldn't blame the fat cunt for getting iffy. If its 2x40m (more likely) then I think not taking it is yet another mistake.

Be nice to be able to get iffy about about £10 million a year for the next eight years guaranteed. :(

What a lousy article by 'Louse' Taylor. Complete re-hash of stuff she's read on message boards. A "source" said :( FFS. Abysmal journalism.

Methinks someone will pop up and buy the club this week - right out of left field. No Moat, no 'South African consortium', no Sheard, just someone out of the blue.

What a lousy article by 'Louse' Taylor. Complete re-hash of stuff she's read on message boards. A "source" said :( FFS. Abysmal journalism.

Methinks someone will pop up and buy the club this week - right out of left field. No Moat, no 'South African consortium', no Sheard, just someone out of the blue.

Register an alter ego and Christmas Tree will take your word for it.

What a lousy article by 'Louse' Taylor. Complete re-hash of stuff she's read on message boards. A "source" said :lol: FFS. Abysmal journalism.

Register an alter ego and Christmas Tree will take your word for it.

Twat :lol::lol:

You should send her Redheugh's email, help her out poor love :(

Look, some folk on here know me, and know I work a lot in India. Some people I know over here have been insistent that Anil Ambani is ready to make a bid. I told them (on numerous occasions) to stop trying to wind me up, but they keep coming back with the same story. Just saying, like.

What a lousy article by 'Louse' Taylor. Complete re-hash of stuff she's read on message boards. A "source" said :lol: FFS. Abysmal journalism.

Look, some folk on here know me, and know I work a lot in India. Some people I know over here have been insistent that Anil Ambani is ready to make a bid. I told them (on numerous occasions) to stop trying to wind me up, but they keep coming back with the same story. Just saying, like.

CT, pull over before you crash! :(:lol:

CT, pull over before you crash! :(:lol:

I would do anything for anil.

:lol: Anything?

What a lousy article by 'Louse' Taylor. Complete re-hash of stuff she's read on message boards. A "source" said :) FFS. Abysmal journalism.

:)

What a lousy article by 'Louse' Taylor. Complete re-hash of stuff she's read on message boards. A "source" said :) FFS. Abysmal journalism.

Where are you working in India?

The Rajput Tandoori, Clapham Common :)

The Rajput Tandoori, Clapham Common :)

Can't really get a decent curry in Clapham....

Thank god for this.

I'll text all me mates immediately.

When can I say the deal will be done by?

end of the week...... When else!!!!!!!

Thank god for this.

I'll text all me mates immediately.

When can I say the deal will be done by?

The end of the week. (Recurring)

Good name for a song that.

He does actually work in India like. Believe it or not.

A billion people breathe a collective sigh of relief. :)

Out of towners, so fuck them.

He does actually work in India like. Believe it or not.

A billion people breathe a collective sigh of relief. :)

Out of towners, so fuck them.

...and if they don't like that bomb them from altitude. :)