Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are we going to do about this. I have long been a critic of NUSC because as far as I have seen they dont actually do anything. If they start organising action against Ashley then they can have my £10 though.

Difficult to see what they can actually do though without it being counter-productive. And even then, it's difficult to see what it would achieve. They can't magic a buyer out of thin air. My own gut feeling is we might be better off not going up to really sicken the bastard. That goes against everything I want each time we play though.

So what are we going to do about this. I have long been a critic of NUSC because as far as I have seen they dont actually do anything. If they start organising action against Ashley then they can have my £10 though.

Difficult to see what they can actually do though without it being counter-productive. And even then, it's difficult to see what it would achieve. They can't magic a buyer out of thin air. My own gut feeling is we might be better off not going up to really sicken the bastard. That goes against everything I want each time we play though.

They could organise opposition come out and criticise him publicly and in the press point out what he is doing and put the case forward for Newcastle fans to try and give as little of their money to him as possibble while still supporting the team.

They could organise opposition come out and criticise him publicly and in the press point out what he is doing and put the case forward for Newcastle fans to try and give as little of their money to him as possibble while still supporting the team.

Haven't they already done that?

And been heavily criticised for it.

NUST are damned if they do and damned if they don't really. They can start going to the press and voicing their concerns but they're still going to get a hammering from those convinced they're doing things for their own ends or being counterproductive. The same applies if they do nothing, they're just going to be accused of not reprsenting the fans views.

Just look at the frankly bipolar and factually suspect nature of discussion about NUST on N-O. Some people don't know what they want NUST to do, one minute they're having a whinge about protests and the next they're stamping their feet that not enough noise is being made. It's pathetic.

Edited by Ketsbaia

If they have then I apologise for not not noticing but I cant remember seeing anything.

The NUST were lambasted for speaking about issues because their views didn't mirrors their detractors, now they're being accused of holding their tongues by the same detractors?

This smacks more of frustration leading to fingers pointing here there and everywhere, rather than pro-actively looking to resolve this fucking horrific situation.

Is this a wind-up?

I think so,

"don't speak for me", "who do they think they are" & the classic "doing more harm by protesting" are just some of the things I'm fairly sure can be attributed to KCG at some stage.

Who is KCG and is he a paid up member of nusc?

|

\|/