Jonas to Barcelona?

Giraffidae

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i hope he does join barca, then you'll see what kind of player you had at your disposal but failed to build a squad around. even ronaldinho would have looked ordinary in your squad. not saying he'll bench xavi and iniesta with his skills, but he'll be a decent bench player. surely can't be worse than hleb, so i'm all for this signing. seems like barca would be happy to have him and newcastle would be happy to get rid of him so i hope it works out

^ i hope he does join barca, then you'll see what kind of player you had at your disposal but failed to build a squad around. even ronaldinho would have looked ordinary in your squad. not saying he'll bench xavi and iniesta with his skills, but he'll be a decent bench player. surely can't be worse than hleb, so i'm all for this signing. seems like barca would be happy to have him and newcastle would be happy to get rid of him so i hope it works out

It's not our player's fault that Guti can't fucking pass or cross you moron.

its known as movement off the ball, if you actually played any football instead of wanking off in front of your computer all day to pictures of your players you'd understand that. at barca, he'll be surrounded by players who are actually making cuts, showing, creating space. He'll be playing short, one touch passes. In case you haven't noticed, he does just fine when he plays for Argentina, hmmmm I wonder why that is. Its all good, continue to hate all your players that actually have some skill. Maybe one day if more people like you are in charge of your club you'll be filled with 5 nicky butts and 5 alan smiths in the outfield.

its known as movement off the ball, if you actually played any football instead of wanking off in front of your computer all day to pictures of your players you'd understand that. at barca, he'll be surrounded by players who are actually making cuts, showing, creating space. He'll be playing short, one touch passes. In case you haven't noticed, he does just fine when he plays for Argentina, hmmmm I wonder why that is. Its all good, continue to hate all your players that actually have some skill. Maybe one day if more people like you are in charge of your club you'll be filled with 5 nicky butts and 5 alan smiths in the outfield.

Nah, you're just thick as shit. Oddly enough, so is Gutierrez with the ball at his feet. Funny that.

Well, first of all I'm wanking off in front of my computer to pics of Megan Fox, and no Newcastle players. Secondly, you haven't got a fucking clue how football works. Yes, he would be surrounded by quality players, but again: He is a winger, and a winger has to have the ability to cross and score goals, not just to get past defenders. His delivery is TERRIBLE. Only god knows why playing short passes and one touch football would make him a better crosser or a goalscorer.

You've got something of a history for coming on here, acting the arrogant bastard, and talking absolute bollocks haven't you little fella?

I cant believe that Barca dude thinking just because Jonas may have better quality around him he is suddenly going to be fit to play in one of the best teams in the world, OMG has he seen the long haired fucker play football, Never scored for us, never put in a killer pass, never put in a good cross, and his ball skills have only looked better in this league, i say let him go and cash in on a player that is never going to be worth the wages he recieves, i am getting to the point now i dont care who is the chairman or manager i just want to see who is willing to be as faithfull to our club as we the fans are, I for one will stick by the team whoever we have left in a weeks time although I hope greedy Ashley goes and big Al is appointed we need to show the world and idiots like him that this club will keep going. CMON THE MAGS

You only really know about Barca because they're your preferred team on FIFA I'm guessing.

I cant believe that Barca dude thinking just because Jonas may have better quality around him he is suddenly going to be fit to play in one of the best teams in the world, OMG has he seen the long haired fucker play football, Never scored for us, never put in a killer pass, never put in a good cross, and his ball skills have only looked better in this league, i say let him go and cash in on a player that is never going to be worth the wages he recieves, i am getting to the point now i dont care who is the chairman or manager i just want to see who is willing to be as faithfull to our club as we the fans are, I for one will stick by the team whoever we have left in a weeks time although I hope greedy Ashley goes and big Al is appointed we need to show the world and idiots like him that this club will keep going. CMON THE MAGS

Are you still breathing mate?

He's put in at least one good cross (early in the season last year, got behind the defense and crossed it perfectly, was finished for a goal). :lol:

Jonas will look better playing for Barcelona. He's likely to be rewarded much more for his diving antics there as well.

i think he will do fine as a squad player. we need someone to replace hleb, and i'm sure jonas will be infinitely better at barca than hleb was. jonas has skill on the ball, and at barca, he'll always have players moving around him so it'll be easier for him to pick passes. also, he'll have much more time on the ball than he did in england, and i think that'll help as well. because right now, besides xavi and iniesta, barcelona don't have any other creative midfielders. i think jonas would add a lot of flexibility to our midfield because if we are playing a team that is parking the bus, these are the types of players you need to crack them open, and we are one creative player short for sure.

now if we look at it from your perspective though, i would be devastated if i was a newcastle fan. he's the ONLY creative player you have. i'd be surprised if you let him go without a fight.

Have you paid any attention to Mike Fucking Assley over the last 18 months? :lol:

So instead of just wanting flair, skill and attacking football (and preferring to lose 3-4 than win 1-0) we now don't want creative players and just want Butt's and Smith's do we?

Nice to know, you fucking idiot. :lol:

Are you still breathing mate?

So instead of just wanting flair, skill and attacking football (and preferring to lose 3-4 than win 1-0) we now don't want creative players and just want Butt's and Smith's do we?

Nice to know, you fucking idiot. :lol:

The case is that Jonas is the type of player we want but he lacks in the final third where in that type of player needs to be his strength not weakness as most fans would admit he can beat a player and then doesnt know what to do after that, which for an attacking mid doesnt look great on the C.V.

Edited by kingshearer

well aren't you all a miserable bunch? i came on here, posted an article, made some comments, and then king kev started talking shit. i responded to him, and then there are a dozen posts about how i come on here, how i don't understand football, how i am only a fan on fifa, and all sorts of nonsense. first of all, i've been supporting barca for almost 15 years, and seen out the highs and the lows with the club. so don't give me this crap that i'm a fifa fan. secondly, i said nothing arrogant or condescending in my posts. you lot had a very average squad, and because a barca fan says it doesn't make your squad any more or less bad. it was a terrible squad, hence you got relegated. yes, jonas did not do well, but the fact remains that nobody who starts for argentina, nobody who starts for brazil, nobody who starts for spain, nobody who starts for any of these top international teams is a crap player. newcastle united was not a good fit for jonas, and i believe a team like barca would be a much better fit for him and we'd see a very different player if he played for us. patrick kluivert didn't exactly set SJP alight, but he's one of the best strikers to have ever played the game, supported by the FACT that he's the leading goal scorer for Holland, a country that is famous for producing countless world-class strikers. that's all i'm saying. if you still believe he sucks, then that's your right. i just hope he signs for us because i know he will be a great back-up player at barca, and he would get a lot more love at the camp nou than he does at SJP.

Edited by blaugrana909

well aren't you all a miserable bunch? i came on here, posted an article, made some comments, and then king kev started talking shit. i responded to him, and then there are a dozen posts about how i come on here, how i don't understand football, how i am only a fan on fifa, and all sorts of nonsense. first of all, i've been supporting barca for almost 15 years, and seen out the highs and the lows with the club. so don't give me this crap that i'm a fifa fan. secondly, i said nothing arrogant or condescending in my posts. you lot had a very average squad, and because a barca fan says it doesn't make your squad any more or less bad. it was a terrible squad, hence you got relegated. yes, jonas did not do well, but the fact remains that nobody who starts for argentina, nobody who starts for brazil, nobody who starts for spain, nobody who starts for any of these top international teams is a crap player. newcastle united was not a good fit for jonas, and i believe a team like barca would be a much better fit for him and we'd see a very different player if he played for us. patrick kluivert didn't exactly set SJP alight, but he's one of the best strikers to have ever played the game, supported by the FACT that he's the leading goal scorer for Holland, a country that is famous for producing countless world-class strikers. that's all i'm saying. if you still believe he sucks, then that's your right. I just hope he signs for us because i know he will be a great back-up player at barca, and he would get a lot more love at the camp nou than he does at SJP.

So do I.

he would get a lot more love at the camp nou than he does at SJP.

Only if he manages to adorn his stupid fucking mask.

Not that I'm calling him ugly, or shit at scoring.