Ladies of Toontastic

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

You might just want to check with her which Escada fragrance she was talking about as there are a few :D There's the Escada fragrance itself but there is also Escada Island Kiss and Escada Sentiment too. The major department stores should carry them all if you find out which one it is. :D

You might just want to check with her which Escada fragrance she was talking about as there are a few :D  There's the Escada fragrance itself but there is also Escada Island Kiss and Escada Sentiment too.  The major department stores should carry them all if you find out which one it is. :D

54166[/snapback]

Hmmm, the plot thickens. Do you know what they smell like Catmag? She likes the light, fresh ones.

You might just want to check with her which Escada fragrance she was talking about as there are a few :D  There's the Escada fragrance itself but there is also Escada Island Kiss and Escada Sentiment too.  The major department stores should carry them all if you find out which one it is. :D

54166[/snapback]

Hmmm, the plot thickens. Do you know what they smell like Catmag? She likes the light, fresh ones.

54176[/snapback]

Sounds like probably the normal signature fragrance. I've just had a quick look and it's described as "..a refreshing scent enriched by leafy greens and Italian lemon, with a splash of sea breeze accord and honeydew melon"

Who'd have thought buying perfume could be so complicated? :D

Guest Toplass-101

I think Cats right, you would be better off asking in one of the big stores, but if your wife didnt mention any other names, then I would guess its Escada by Escada, smell that one and see if its like the kinds she wears.

Its a bit like a bloke saying he would like new trainers for Xmas and saying "Adidas" ones.

Perfume is for old granny's - fact

54193[/snapback]

So am I right in assuming you don't wear aftershave preferring the 'au naturel' scent? :huh:

54199[/snapback]

Bet your boots, I'm a real man, although i do use soothing balm after having a shave.

I apologise in advance if you find this offensive but i prefer the smell of wine and a nice hot minge on my women, gets me right in the mood.

Rather than some poxy perfume that tastes like shit

:naughty:

54193[/snapback]

So am I right in assuming you don't wear aftershave preferring the 'au naturel' scent? :D

54199[/snapback]

Bet your boots, I'm a real man, although i do use soothing balm after having a shave.

I apologise in advance if you find this offensive but i prefer the smell of wine and a nice hot minge on my women, gets me right in the mood.

54201[/snapback]

:huh:

Do you douse her in Lambrini before a session? :yes

Edited by Gemmill

Tom: I will do next Monday when I go and get it. I just want to be in and out of there asap.

Yeah, well they are those sorts of places aren't they, particularly as Crimbo approaches. Actually everywhere is.

54193[/snapback]

So am I right in assuming you don't wear aftershave preferring the 'au naturel' scent? :yes

54199[/snapback]

54201[/snapback]

Do you douse her in Lambrini before a session? :P

54236[/snapback]

Gets doused in more than Lambrini my friend, I'll tell you that for nothing :D

54193[/snapback]

So am I right in assuming you don't wear aftershave preferring the 'au naturel' scent? :P

54199[/snapback]

54201[/snapback]

Do you douse her in Lambrini before a session? :lol:

54236[/snapback]

Gets doused in more than Lambrini my friend, I'll tell you that for nothing :D

54293[/snapback]

:yes

Mrs Noisewater dropped a pretty big hint yesterday about the perfume she wants for Christmas this year. Unfortunatly I wasn't really listening properly.

Is there a scent called Escala or Escada? Something like that?

54120[/snapback]

i think you'll find its called "exhibition" an increasingly rare scent from the house of essannenne,you can still buy it but only in pints if you know where to look.