Working on the assumption that fat cunt Ashley is staying...

Ketsbaia

Mike Ashley sucks of Derek Llambias for used £5 notes  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ashley will NOT sell the club until he can get more money than anybody wants to pay for it just now, same shit will happen next year, i think he just likes all the coverage as he has no feelings towards fans or club its just money money money was never cut out to be a chairman especially at the Toon.

If thats the case ..we might as well set fire to St James now : (

Easy tiger, let's not take our anger out on the club we love - there's only one thing that's deserving of our channeled dismay and that's Fat Cunt.

Regarding Hughton, what really impresses me is that at no point has he become a mouthpiece for the regime at the club.

At every stage he's been honest and simply said that he's been left in the cold regarding the sale of the club and players (which is a shitty situation to be in). And he also says we shouldn't sell anymore and should buy.

The opposite of JFK.

All props to Chris, I say.

Ashley will NOT sell the club until he can get more money than anybody wants to pay for it just now, same shit will happen next year, i think he just likes all the coverage as he has no feelings towards fans or club its just money money money was never cut out to be a chairman especially at the Toon.

Now that we've won a few, Ashley def. won't sell. He sees us now making promotion and therefore upping the price of the club.

But he won't invest, either--therefore decreasing our chances of promotion.

A fucking Catch-22 that doesn't need to happen.

Hope I'm wrong.

I've voted Hughton, doing ok so far and at least provides continuity.

Words cannot express how much I do not want to see Kinnear back in charge.

Regarding Hughton, what really impresses me is that at no point has he become a mouthpiece for the regime at the club.

At every stage he's been honest and simply said that he's been left in the cold regarding the sale of the club and players (which is a shitty situation to be in). And he also says we shouldn't sell anymore and should buy.

The opposite of JFK.

:lol:

Have to agree.

I've voted Hughton, doing ok so far and at least provides continuity.

Words cannot express how much I do not want to see Kinnear back in charge.

agreed. terrible man, would undo the solid start to the season we are having.

If I had to choose from those 3, then Hughton. If Ashley does decide to stay though I wouldn't mind seeing Curbishley here. Can't think of anyone better that we could realistically attract.

Gordon Strachan is ideal for NUFC in our current situation, he's got recent good experiance and if backed properly and given time he could be a success, but thats not going to happen, regardless of who is running the club after next week.

So Hughton it is then.......... him being the least worst option :lol:

The opposite of JFK.

Agree, he just gets on with it whatever mess ashley leaves him in, does the job not having a clue what is happening or going to happen and this season couldn't have started any better. He's definitely helped get that siege mentality amongs the players and fired them up, so all credit to him.

And like you say he isn't another Kinnear, bullshitting everytime he opens his mouth and being ashley's lapdog, taking the piss out of the fans. He wouldn't be my long term choice as boss but i'd certainly let him keep going ahead of some of the people ashley is likely to bring in over his head.

Gordon Strachan left celtic to try and get a side that could win the champions league so he is not going to come here, so out of those it has to be Hughton.

I thought he left Celtic because despite having in many ways a better record than the likes of Martin O'Neil, he was never truly accepted by the support as being "one of them", and with Rangers winning the title last season it provided a convenient point at which to go. He strikes me as a realist, so I doubt he thought he was going to get a job at one of Europe's top sides, but who knows?.....deluded?

You see it too often good managers getting the sack because of not acheiving very ambious targest set by the board. Fat Sam had time to do it at Bolton before he became too full of himself. David Moyes has been at Everton for over 7 years and he's done quite well there. Hughton never really had a clue, but is obviously starting to grasp what it's all about and it's working, the results are there. He's got my vote this season whatever happens at the top come Monday. Nothing else matters as long as we're getting the right results. Chopping and changing managers is never a healthy option for any club, especially if things are looking positive, just leave them alone.

ANY player left at the club can be slapped down like a bitch because NO club wants them. Anyone that can be sold, has/will be. That's gotta be great for ridding the club of prima dona behaviour and getting everyone's head down to the task in hand.

Leave Hughton to it I say. You don't need a big name to come in and rule the roost like you do in the Premier league.