Working on the assumption that fat cunt Ashley is staying...

Ketsbaia

Mike Ashley sucks of Derek Llambias for used £5 notes  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We need rebuilding right the way through the team and the club infrastructure. Top 2 candidates for me:

George Graham

Nigel Clough

However within 2 weeks we will have a member of the Royle family confirmed as manager, I'm sure thats easy enough to work out.

ANY player left at the club can be slapped down like a bitch because NO club wants them. Anyone that can be sold, has/will be. That's gotta be great for ridding the club of prima dona behaviour and getting everyone's head down to the task in hand.

Leave Hughton to it I say. You don't need a big name to come in and rule the roost like you do in the Premier league.

I think you might be onto something there actually. Not that Hughton is necessarily the man to take us forward but it's a different kettle of fish managing in this league.

Edited by alex

And if you think Hughton is the answer you know fuck all about football, Fish.

Perhaps you better stick to hugging it might be more up your street.

:icon_lol:

Who's this moron?

At no point did I say Hughton was the answer, or anything like it. Perhaps you should only come online when you're not on your period.

OK. Now that you agree that hughton is not the man we need, but you still want him, it's clear that you have to be better at hugging. Presumably men, right? Right.

Where have I said that I "want him", I've said he's a decent coach, has earned the respect of the players and ... well I think that's about it. I did say that Ashley would probably keep him as boss because he wouldn't want to pay for a new manager, when he can get the same job donw by the coach that's already in place.

Fucking hell sniffer I think you should stop now, you're looking more and more like your chosen moniker is on the money.

Is it still summer holidays or something?