A stunner from readytogo

Flair

Funny read, just shows the extent of some mackems obsession with us.

photopxf.jpg........ :icon_lol:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMONG!

For fuck sake, what an idiot, this is exactly why the media have a laugh at us

Son could be a Norwich fan, as stated earlier in the thread.

The media dont presume that do they? The thickheaded fools who slag us dont think that do they?

Funny read, just shows the extent of some mackems obsession with us.

photopxf.jpg........ :icon_lol:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMONG!

For fuck sake, what an idiot, this is exactly why the media have a laugh at us

Son could be a Norwich fan, as stated earlier in the thread.

The media dont presume that do they? The thickheaded fools who slag us dont think that do they?

Shows how much the media must be interested in us, they showed that bloke about 2-3 times, probably more than the Sunderland fans got coverage.

Theres no denying the media are intrested, but they want to show us fail every time they get the chance so people could have a laugh at our expense, hence this. When we succeed we hardly get any coverage but when we fail its all over the press, first page headlines and the whole country laughs at us. This im afraid is another fail.

Edited by Amir

Theres no denying the media are intrested, but they want to show us fail every time they get the chance so people could have a laugh at our expense, hence this. When we succeed we hardly get any coverage but when we fail because when we fail, its all over the press, first page headlines and the whole country laughs at us. This im afraid is another fail.

:icon_lol: Ya gonna wear that shovel out youngin!!!... :icon_lol:

Theres no denying the media are intrested, but they want to show us fail every time they get the chance so people could have a laugh at our expense, hence this. When we succeed we hardly get any coverage but when we fail because when we fail, its all over the press, first page headlines and the whole country laughs at us. This im afraid is another fail.

It's hardly the club failing, its a toon supporter watching an entertaining match, which was great for the nuetral.

:icon_lol:

It's hardly the club failing, its a toon supporter watching an entertaining match, which was great for the nuetral.

Him wearing a Toon top to a Sunderland game, just labels "Obsessed" right next to Deluded and Co. If I were going to a Sunderland game, something id never do as a Toon fan even after meeting the Chelsea players in The Hilton in Gateshead my uncle thought it would be a nice idea to go and support them against the mackems, theres no chance in hell id wear a Toon top, attract some negative attention for what? Not only am I hurting my image but my Clubs image as well, along with the club's fans.

Edited by Amir

Him wearing a Toon top to a Sunderland game, just labels "Obsessed" right next to Deluded and Co. If I were going to a Sunderland game, something id never do as a Toon fan even after meeting the Chelsea players in The Hilton in Gateshead my uncle thought it would be a nice idea to go and support them against the mackems, theres no chance in hell id wear a Toon top, attract some negative attention for what? Not only am I hurting my image but my Clubs image as well, along with the club's fans.

Personal preference indeed, I'd agree if the bloke was standing there with his fingers up and abusing the cunts, he was merely watching the match with his son and wasn't harming the clubs image through his behaviour even if it was irrational the top he was wearing.

At the end of the day he could have went plain clothed and didn't have to wear the top.

The bloke looks like a doyle.

He looks the old biker type and the goatee is beast tbh!

To be fair, you always get a thread on there every so often where some mong will say 'I'm going to watch the scum at the weekend for a laugh' which is then usually followed by loads of posts telling him he's a prick.

Don't worry about it and just think about this; it's an extra £20 in our coffer.

As an aside, the bloke who turned up to watch Norwich in his NUFC top deserves all the stick he gets. You live by the sword you die by the sword and all that.