Newcastle united 4-3 Huddersfield Town

Tom

Tickets are on general sale - note that Level Seven home areas aren't open to home fans. Huddersfield had sold over 3,500 tickets by Monday.

Prices: £15 adults, £10 OAPs & Students, £5 U18s behind the goals (seating category 2).East Stand tickets (seating category 1) are £20, £15 and £10 respectively, while premium areas cost more again eg Platinum Club £30 etc, 1982 £25 etc. Sports Bar £20 etc.

Referee: Tony Bates (Staffordshire)

No team news as of yet.

It should be a decent game although during a promotion push I can't see in what way an elongated league cup campaign will benefit us.

They have some decent players, paticularly Novak and Rhodes. ''Kaka'' Collins and that Drinkwater fella from Man United.

I wonder if Terry Mac will bring some cones. :icon_lol:

(Oh and Tim Krul makes his home debut!)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone sitting in the NE Corner, my mate has just gone up there to get his seat (next to me) only to be told the corner is shut due to lack of ticket sales. That's fair enough, except I wonder when they were going to bother to tell myself and my mate who bought our seats in the corner last week. Am I suppose to just turn up and pick a stand to go into? Tits. Guess what..I'm on hold AGAIN.

I guess you'll be to wander in anywhere.

My mate didn't renew this season, we tried his old season ticket on saturday though and waltzed straight in on it.

:icon_lol: Has he checked his bank account though?

My mate didn't renew this season, we tried his old season ticket on saturday though and waltzed straight in on it.

:icon_lol: Has he checked his bank account though?

That was my first thought, texted him and he says he's not noticed anything go out of his account.

Perhaps that will contribute to our high attendances.

Sod I'm going to see if my NUST card works!

Ideal scenario for me is a win then we go down fighting to one of the big boys in the next round. That way we keep momentum and morale going and still bow out early. I never actually want us to lose but we need a League Cup run like a hole in the head with the squad we have.

Ideal scenario for me is a win then we go down fighting to one of the big boys in the next round. That way we keep momentum and morale going and still bow out early. I never actually want us to lose but we need a League Cup run like a hole in the head with the squad we have.

Agree to a degree, but it could be good for keeping the non playing squad match fit bit like arsene does.

:icon_lol: Back to cup half full I see.

What's a good time to start queuing at the turnstiles?

:cry:

I'm sure the queing at the first few games of the season has been engineered to get people to arrive 90 minutes before kick off and get the pints in.

Fuck 'em! I'm still going to roll up at 7.45.

I'd have loved to watch this. Is there a higlights program on tonight? or will we have to wait for the weekend, where it'll be folded into a 30 second Sky Sports clip?

What's a good time to start queuing at the turnstiles?

:cry:

I'm sure the queing at the first few games of the season has been engineered to get people to arrive 90 minutes before kick off and get the pints in.

Fuck 'em! I'm still going to roll up at 7.45.

You're probably right but I'm sure a few people had problems getting in for the two home games.

I might just go monday if it's going to be too much of a carry on and get my ticket in advance.

I'd have loved to watch this. Is there a higlights program on tonight? or will we have to wait for the weekend, where it'll be folded into a 30 second Sky Sports clip?

BBC at 11.15pm tonight.

Usually SSN show the goals them after 10pm or something though. :cry:

Edited by 1892