Would you move for love?

magelaide

I'm in the process of organising a university transfer to Sydney to move closer to the Boy that I once loved and then lost.

Call me stupid, I know, but I love him so much that I'm willing to take a chance on us working.

Have you moved for love? Would you move for love?

No love humbugs ruining my thread either! :naughty:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno if i would to be honest as my last relationship ended up long distance and that didn't work out, but the guy should count his blessings that your willing to do this for him that is for sure

I know four people who've done similar. Three worked out horribly. One worked out okay, but only because he had family and friends in the new city as well.

In my own case, I can only say that I am 1000% glad that I did not do so when I had the notion to do so.

i dunno if i would to be honest as my last relationship ended up long distance and that didn't work out, but the guy should count his blessings that your willing to do this for him that is for sure

54227[/snapback]

Not necessarily!

Sorry magdelaide, that's not aimed at you because I don't know you, I'm just saying it's not always a good thing. For what it's worth I would never do that unless the other half was very keen on it.

Whether it works out or not, at least now you'll be able to go out for pancakes at 3am :D

And if that's not a positive, then I don't know what is.

Oh, wait, Self-Serve Sauce at ice cream shops. Again, Sydney's the place for that :yes Or, even better, Manly. :P

Hope it works out for you :naughty:

*feels slightly less bad for her own stalkerish tendendies now* :huh:

Are you going to move because he's indicated that he feels the same way and is willing to give it a go, or is it just you that wants to try and get him back once you're there? If it's the former then it's worth taking a chance. If you're doing it despite not knowing whether he wants to get back with you then it's a huge gamble which could lead to you being in a city where you don't know anyone feeling pretty miserable if he's not interested.

Are you going to move because he's indicated that he feels the same way and is willing to give it a go, or is it just you that wants to try and get him back once you're there?  If it's the former then it's worth taking a chance.  If you're doing it despite not knowing whether he wants to get back with you then it's a huge gamble which could lead to you being in a city where you don't know anyone feeling pretty miserable if he's not interested.

54310[/snapback]

Especially if he's sowing his wild oats. That said, I'd already have serious concerns about anyone asking for advice on here :naughty:

Hold on, your moving to Sydney for a bloke you lost but your still in love with?

I'll reserve judgement until I know exactly where you moving from?

54315[/snapback]

Perth, so it's a definite improvement.

Oh well fair enough then, but i can't help thinking a phone call to the lad would be more appropriate and then you can see if there's any need to put yourself through the mill like this cos if you get there and he doesn't want to know then you Donald Ducked!

I moved back to the toon from Liverpool Uni cos I wanted to be with an old girlfriend, we'd split cos she didn't want to do the long distance thing. So i went back thinking we'd get back together but oh no, she wasn't interested in that. lying cunt. And she then got the hump with me for shagging a few of her best pals! :naughty:

Oh well fair enough then, but i can't help thinking a phone call to the lad would be more appropriate and then you can see if there's any need to put yourself through the mill like this cos if you get there and he doesn't want to know then you Donald Ducked!

I moved back to the toon from Liverpool Uni cos I wanted to be with an old girlfriend, we'd split cos she didn't want to do the long distance thing. So i went back thinking we'd get back together but oh no, she wasn't interested in that. lying cunt. And she then got the hump with me for shagging a few of her best pals!  :naughty:

54326[/snapback]

Is the hump an STI?

Is this the same bloke who you were going on about a while back? Haven't bothered looking for the thread but he came off as a bit of a user where you're concerned. Either way- to each their own. I have to second Catmag's opinion, especially in light of recent events here. If he returns the feelings sincerely then by all means do it- you only live once. But if it's just on an odd chance then no. No man/boy is worth it.

Is this the same bloke who you were going on about a while back? Haven't bothered looking for the thread but he came off as a bit of a user where you're concerned. Either way- to each their own. I have to second Catmag's opinion, especially in light of recent events here. If he returns the feelings sincerely then by all means do it- you only live once. But if it's just on an odd chance then no. No man/boy is worth it.

54347[/snapback]

At last......someone who uses that phrase corectly! :naughty:

54347[/snapback]

At last......someone who uses that phrase corectly! :huh:

54350[/snapback]

Well, each to their own I suppose :naughty:

54347[/snapback]

At last......someone who uses that phrase corectly! :D

54350[/snapback]

Well, each to their own I suppose :huh:

54351[/snapback]

:naughty:

dickhead!

Why not, instead of committing yourself to the unknown, just travel to Sydney and test the waters? Given the fact he's probably moved on and used about 50 other girls like you since, I would say it's a gamble not worth taking.