Would you move for love?

magelaide

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the same bloke who you were going on about a while back? Haven't bothered looking for the thread but he came off as a bit of a user where you're concerned. Either way- to each their own. I have to second Catmag's opinion, especially in light of recent events here. If he returns the feelings sincerely then by all means do it- you only live once. But if it's just on an odd chance then no. No man/boy is worth it.

54347[/snapback]

Agree NO MAN is worth it! Even if they do profess to love you half of the wankers dont know what the word means!!!

55466[/snapback]

Bollocks.

Mandy's still as retarded on here as she was the old board I see. Mandy, you're as welcome on here as Medina tbh.

55706[/snapback]

Excuse me (you fucking wanker) for expressing a bloody opinion! You seem to have a real fucking problem with me eventhough ive done fuck all to you (cocksucking twat) So lets take it outside and i can personally give you the pasting you are fucking asking for!! Oh and dont let the fact that im female and old deter you!

Mandy's still as retarded on here as she was the old board I see. Mandy, you're as welcome on here as Medina tbh.

55706[/snapback]

Excuse me (you fucking wanker) for expressing a bloody opinion! You seem to have a real fucking problem with me eventhough ive done fuck all to you (cocksucking twat) So lets take it outside and i can personally give you the pasting you are fucking asking for!! Oh and dont let the fact that im female and old deter you!

55928[/snapback]

Bit harsh like? :D

;)

55706[/snapback]

55928[/snapback]

Do you suffer from subliminal tourettes?

Ok i am grown up enough to admit that what i said was wrong. Not all members of the male species are complete wankers. I would like to apologise to anyone i upset. I dont have to justify myself but i was not in the best of moods when posted. I would also like to apologise to Steve for offering him out and calling him names. Unlike you Steve, i realise i know nothing about you and therefore it would be wrong of me to judge you by the things you post in the forum. Im sure you are a nice person really. Sorry once again.

Ok i am grown up enough to admit that what i said was wrong. Not all members of the male species are complete wankers. I would like to apologise to anyone i upset. I dont have to justify myself but i was not in the best of moods when posted. I would also like to apologise to Steve for offering him out and calling him names. Unlike you Steve, i realise i know nothing about you and therefore it would be wrong of me to judge you by the things you post in the forum. Im sure you are a nice person really. Sorry once again.

55968[/snapback]

you didn't upset me at all, we all have our moments !!!! respect for apologising though.

I'm prepared to bet that a lot of us are nothing like they are in real life in comparison to these message boards.......it's usually the case

55968[/snapback]

you didn't upset me at all, we all have our moments !!!! respect for apologising though.

I'm prepared to bet that a lot of us are nothing like they are in real life in comparison to these message boards.......it's usually the case

55977[/snapback]

Quoted for truth. I've never seen Steve foam at the mouth in real life.

55968[/snapback]

Just so long as I wasn't included in your generalisation. :D;)

55968[/snapback]

Just so long as I wasn't included in your generalisation. :D;)

55990[/snapback]

No Brock you have always been a sweety to me. Might be a cheeky kid but never downright nasty.

55968[/snapback]

Just so long as I wasn't included in your generalisation. :huff:;)

55990[/snapback]

No Brock you have always been a sweety to me. Might be a cheeky kid but never downright nasty.

55993[/snapback]

:D<_<