If your house was on fire...

Scottish Mag

a photo of me and an ex

a cuddly toy (Tigger, not the one off Winnie the Pooh, just a raggedy ass tiger)

that's pretty much it.... maybe a jumper I like.

I'm guessing my phone, wallet etc. would be on me as I'm never without them in my pocket.

of course I'd tell the insurance dudes that my; mini ipod and docking station, my Xbox 360, home cinema station with flat screen plasma tv, my bang olafson stereo, my armani suits and cd/dvd which stretches into the thousands were all destroyed in the blaze.

a photo of me and an ex

a cuddly toy (Tigger, not the one off Winnie the Pooh, just a raggedy ass tiger)

that's pretty much it.... maybe a jumper I like.

I'm guessing my phone, wallet etc. would be on me as I'm never without them in my pocket.

of course I'd tell the insurance dudes that my; mini ipod and docking station, my Xbox 360, home cinema station with flat screen plasma tv, my bang olafson stereo, my armani suits and cd/dvd which stretches into the thousands were all destroyed in the blaze.

5234[/snapback]

*Forwards post onto General Accident. :D

....bstd

I'll tell yer boss that I caught you using HM Revenue and Customs' time and computers for personal fun...

or that you failed your "work station Ergonomics training"