• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homs tbh.

Dancing is for lasses.  FACT.

Discuss.

54270[/snapback]

Are we talking big fish, small fish, cardboard bow after a few 'Garry Abletts' here or strictly ballroom? Because the latter is definitely lavender.

Homs tbh.

Discuss.

54270[/snapback]

You're dead inside. OPINION.

54271[/snapback]

Maybe so, but at least my thread has garnered a reply. Which is more than can be said for your recent efforts until I resurrected them for you. :naughty:

Homs tbh.

Discuss.

54270[/snapback]

Are we talking big fish, small fish, cardboard bow after a few 'Garry Abletts' here or strictly ballroom? Because the latter is definitely lavender.

54272[/snapback]

Origami? :naughty:

Just dancing in general really. I've yet to see a bloke on a dancefloor that didn't look to at least some extent like a chopper.

Homs tbh.

Discuss.

54270[/snapback]

54272[/snapback]

Origami? :naughty:

Just dancing in general really. I've yet to see a bloke on a dancefloor that didn't look to at least some extent like a chopper.

54275[/snapback]

I wouldn't dance now like. In fact I never go clubbing any more. More of an age thing than being worried about looking like a mincer though :huh:

Homs tbh.

Discuss.

54270[/snapback]

54271[/snapback]

Maybe so, but at least my thread has garnered a reply. Which is more than can be said for your recent efforts until I resurrected them for you. :huh:

54273[/snapback]

:naughty:

You're right like. I envy your quality thread creating black heart.

Many moons ago there used to be this young lad who got into Slyvesters early who would dance on his own. He lived near me, and every Saturday he'd be on the dancefloor taking it really seriously, like he was Patrick Swayze or something. I thought he was taking the piss at first, but it became obvious he wasn't. Used to entertain the crowds though, and he'd usually pull due to inquizitive lasses wanting a dance off.

Dads can't dance like.

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves :naughty: the girls couldnt get enough.

Any one who thinks a bloke who dances is a hom is obviously just a shit dancer with a bit of jealousy

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :D  the girls couldnt get enough.

Any one who thinks a bloke who dances is a hom is obviously just a shit dancer with a bit of jealousy

54280[/snapback]

Aye I'm particularly jealous of that photo of you on the dancefloor showing off your Calvin Klein kegs. :huh:

When I worked in Bliss on a quiet night once, this bloke came in by himself, walked over to the bar, hooked his leg up onto it and started stretching his hamstrings. He then proceeded to the empty dancefloor and produced some of the most hilarious body movements I've ever seen. The limbering up clearly helped. :naughty:

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :naughty:  the girls couldnt get enough.

54280[/snapback]

That's strange because I've been clubbing in America and seen blokes dance. Plus I was on a cruise in the med in the summer and it was about 90% yanks and they danced.

Lasses do like blokes who can dance, apparently.

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :D  the girls couldnt get enough.

54280[/snapback]

Aye I'm particularly jealous of that photo of you on the dancefloor showing off your Calvin Klein kegs. :huh:

When I worked in Bliss on a quiet night once, this bloke came in by himself, walked over to the bar, hooked his leg up onto it and started stretching his hamstrings. He then proceeded to the empty dancefloor and produced some of the most hilarious body movements I've ever seen. The limbering up clearly helped. :naughty:

54282[/snapback]

I hate it when manc-mag does that.

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :naughty:  the girls couldnt get enough.

54280[/snapback]

That's strange because I've been clubbing in America and seen blokes dance. Plus I was on a cruise in the med in the summer and it was about 90% yanks and they danced.

54283[/snapback]

I saw a dance off in a nightclub in Naperville, IL. No word of a lie, two blokes got up and proceeded to try and outdance one another on an otherwise empty dancefloor - it was like a real life Zoolander. It's the most embarrassed I've ever been on someone else's behalf. :huh:

Rockshots used to have a group of lads in on a Friday night who would breakdance who were canny good like. One night some knacker decided to be clever and join in and ended up ripping the crotch of his jeans open. Foo'!

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :huh:  the girls couldnt get enough.

54280[/snapback]

54283[/snapback]

I saw a dance off in a nightclub in Naperville, IL. No word of a lie, two blokes got up and proceeded to try and outdance one another on an otherwise empty dancefloor - it was like a real life Zoolander. It's the most embarrassed I've ever been on someone else's behalf. :D

54285[/snapback]

Sounds great :naughty:

Homs tbh.

Discuss.

54270[/snapback]

54271[/snapback]

Maybe so, but at least my thread has garnered a reply. Which is more than can be said for your recent efforts until I resurrected them for you. :D

54273[/snapback]

54278[/snapback]

:huh:

Seriously though, at 6 foot 5, you must look especially retarded on the dancefloor. :yes

Homs tbh.

Discuss.

54270[/snapback]

54271[/snapback]

Maybe so, but at least my thread has garnered a reply. Which is more than can be said for your recent efforts until I resurrected them for you. :yes

54273[/snapback]

54278[/snapback]

Seriously though, at 6 foot 5, you must look especially retarded on the dancefloor. :P

54288[/snapback]

:D Do you keep a dossier on members or something? Jesus!

I lord it over all on the dancefloor. My monkey is as graceful as Carlton Palmer and my mashed potato has women swooning.

Homs tbh.

Discuss.

54270[/snapback]

54271[/snapback]

Maybe so, but at least my thread has garnered a reply. Which is more than can be said for your recent efforts until I resurrected them for you. :yes

54273[/snapback]

54278[/snapback]

Seriously though, at 6 foot 5, you must look especially retarded on the dancefloor. :P

54288[/snapback]

:DDo you keep a dossier on members or something? Jesus!

I lord it over all on the dancefloor. My monkey is as graceful as Carlton Palmer and my mashed potato has women swooning.

54289[/snapback]

120 pages mate. And detailed enough to know that your mashed potato is nothing to write home about. :lol:

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :huh:  the girls couldnt get enough.

54280[/snapback]

Have to agree about the birds loving it. Don't know about nowadays but back in the day when i was hitting the Ritzy regular on a Friday night if you wanted bush you had to be getting your groove on - fact.

Sometimes shake my stuff in the house on a Friday night if I'm pissed and high as a kite and it usually results in wor lass and her mate getting their tits out at some point so i must be doing something right.

54280[/snapback]

Have to agree about the birds loving it. Don't know about nowadays but back in the day when i was hitting the Ritzy regular on a Friday night if you wanted bush you had to be getting your groove on - fact.

Sometimes shake my stuff in the house on a Friday night if I'm pissed and high as a kite and it usually results in wor lass and her mate getting their tits out at some point so i must be doing something right.

54297[/snapback]

54280[/snapback]

54297[/snapback]

You'd want those kept firmly under wraps if SO is to be believed. 'Spaniels ears' was the exact phrase he used. :huh: