Blokes that dance

Gemmill

Can I just also add, the rank hypocrisy of this thread will be lost on anyone who hasnt seen Gemmill bogle to Aswad.

54303[/snapback]

:naughty:

I'm not even gonna ask what a bogle is. Don't turn around!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just also add, the rank hypocrisy of this thread will be lost on anyone who hasnt seen Gemmill bogle to Aswad.

54303[/snapback]

54304[/snapback]

What Ian Wright used to do when he scored a goal. Welcome to 1995 my friend.

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :D  the girls couldnt get enough.

Any one who thinks a bloke who dances is a hom is obviously just a shit dancer with a bit of jealousy

54280[/snapback]

Have to agree about the birds loving it. Don't know about nowadays but back in the day when i was hitting the Ritzy regular on a Friday night if you wanted bush you had to be getting your groove on - fact.

Sometimes shake my stuff in the house on a Friday night if I'm pissed and high as a kite and it usually results in wor lass and her mate getting their tits out at some point so i must be doing something right.

54297[/snapback]

You'd want those kept firmly under wraps if SO is to be believed. 'Spaniels ears' was the exact phrase he used. :huh:

54302[/snapback]

That daft cunt know's fuck all, he's like a mushroom, just keep him in the dark and feed him with shit and he's happy.

He's just bitter because I'm dealing with 36d's and all he's got is some psycho ginger bird with a stuffed training bra to fondle.

:yes

54303[/snapback]

54304[/snapback]

It's the dance that (usually black) women do to ragga. I thought everyone knew that :huh:

54303[/snapback]

54304[/snapback]

It's the dance that (usually black) women do to ragga. I thought everyone knew that :huh:

54307[/snapback]

Everyone apart from Newcastle's answer to Shabba Ranks, apparently.

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :yes  the girls couldnt get enough.

Any one who thinks a bloke who dances is a hom is obviously just a shit dancer with a bit of jealousy

54280[/snapback]

Have to agree about the birds loving it. Don't know about nowadays but back in the day when i was hitting the Ritzy regular on a Friday night if you wanted bush you had to be getting your groove on - fact.

Sometimes shake my stuff in the house on a Friday night if I'm pissed and high as a kite and it usually results in wor lass and her mate getting their tits out at some point so i must be doing something right.

:huh:

54297[/snapback]

You'd want those kept firmly under wraps if SO is to be believed. 'Spaniels ears' was the exact phrase he used. :D

54302[/snapback]

That daft cunt know's fuck all, he's like a mushroom, just keep him in the dark and feed him with shit and he's happy.

He's just bitter because I'm dealing with 36d's and all he's got is some psycho ginger bird with a stuffed training bra to fondle.

:P

54306[/snapback]

To be fair you didnt have to develop that insult beyong 'ginger'.

Rockshots used to have a group of lads in on a Friday night who would breakdance who were canny good like. One night some knacker decided to be clever and join in and ended up ripping the crotch of his jeans open. Foo'!

54286[/snapback]

Wacky used to be in a break dancing troop, they did their thing in Rockshots as I recall too.

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :P  the girls couldnt get enough.

54280[/snapback]

:D

54297[/snapback]

You'd want those kept firmly under wraps if SO is to be believed. 'Spaniels ears' was the exact phrase he used. :yes

54302[/snapback]

:lol:

54306[/snapback]

54309[/snapback]

Harsh but true

54303[/snapback]

54304[/snapback]

54307[/snapback]

54308[/snapback]

We didn't all go through an African phase, Soul Man. :D

The less said about your dreads the better. The fact that the highlights were an improvement on them says it all tbh!

54303[/snapback]

54304[/snapback]

It's the dance that (usually black) women do to ragga. I thought everyone knew that :D

54307[/snapback]

54308[/snapback]

We didn't all go through an African phase, Soul Man. :yes

The less said about your dreads the better. The fact that the highlights were an improvement on them says it all tbh!

54314[/snapback]

A white manc with dreads, fisrt class cunt by the sounds of it LOL

I bet you smoked the occasional cone as well, Jah Rastafari :P

54303[/snapback]

54304[/snapback]

54307[/snapback]

54308[/snapback]

54314[/snapback]

'Phase'........'PHASE???'

When you live in the ghetto, it's in the blood, you rhaaastclaaaart. :yes

54303[/snapback]

54304[/snapback]

It's the dance that (usually black) women do to ragga. I thought everyone knew that :D

54307[/snapback]

54308[/snapback]

54314[/snapback]

A white manc with dreads, fisrt class cunt by the sounds of it LOL

I bet you smoked the occasional cone as well, Jah Rastafari :P

54318[/snapback]

Who said I was white like?

54303[/snapback]

54304[/snapback]

54307[/snapback]

54308[/snapback]

54314[/snapback]

When you live in the ghetto, it's in the blood, you rhaaastclaaaart. :yes

54319[/snapback]

I remember the first time I met you at a piss up. Here's me expecting a manc accent and you opened your mouth and I thought I was on the set of Cool Runnings. Glad to see you've dropped that charade now tbh.

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :lol:  the girls couldnt get enough.

54280[/snapback]

54297[/snapback]

You'd want those kept firmly under wraps if SO is to be believed. 'Spaniels ears' was the exact phrase he used. :P

54302[/snapback]

54306[/snapback]

54309[/snapback]

Harsh but true

54312[/snapback]

Hold on a second, Peasepud has seen wor lass and has congratulated me on my ability to pull such a stunner, a blonde stunner too, ginger is your forte son. As for tit size, I've just purchased a nice 34D bra and knicker set for wor lasses birthday. As I recall your bird wouldn't fill that cup! Neither would her mate, whose tits and minge i've seen as Wacky often distributes his pictures of these wild nights in.

Was there a few weeks ago and Wacky got up and danced, if that's what passes for dancing these days like??? :D

54303[/snapback]

54304[/snapback]

54307[/snapback]

54308[/snapback]

54314[/snapback]

When you live in the ghetto, it's in the blood, you rhaaastclaaaart. :P

54319[/snapback]

I remember the first time I met you at a piss up. Here's me expecting a manc accent and you opened your mouth and I thought I was on the set of Cool Runnings. Glad to see you've dropped that charade now tbh.

54322[/snapback]

:huh: Oh Lord, what have we got here then?

Positive Vibration, One Love

Sure Fire way to pull women though. in America 'NO' guys dance, they either lean on the bar or rub their cocks on a girls arse. when me and my mates were dropping a few moves  :lol:  the girls couldnt get enough.

54280[/snapback]

54297[/snapback]

You'd want those kept firmly under wraps if SO is to be believed. 'Spaniels ears' was the exact phrase he used. :lol:

54302[/snapback]

54306[/snapback]

54309[/snapback]

Harsh but true

54312[/snapback]

Hold on a second, Peasepud has seen wor lass and has congratulated me on my ability to pull such a stunner, a blonde stunner too, ginger is your forte son. As for tit size, I've just purchased a nice 34D bra and knicker set for wor lasses birthday. As I recall your bird wouldn't fill that cup! Neither would her mate, whose tits and minge i've seen as Wacky often distributes his pictures of these wild nights in.

Was there a few weeks ago and Wacky got up and danced, if that's what passes for dancing these days like??? :yes

54323[/snapback]

You forgot to put the 'padded' in front of bra and the 'natural' in front of blonde

As for the dancing that was only a small glimpse of what I'm capable of, at least I'm still mobile which is more than can be said for you nowadays :D

54280[/snapback]

54297[/snapback]

You'd want those kept firmly under wraps if SO is to be believed. 'Spaniels ears' was the exact phrase he used. :P

54302[/snapback]

54306[/snapback]

54309[/snapback]

Harsh but true

54312[/snapback]

Was there a few weeks ago and Wacky got up and danced, if that's what passes for dancing these days like??? :D

54323[/snapback]

If Peasepud hasnt tried copping off with your lass though then you should actually be worried. If he restricted himself to a mere 'compliment' then theres summat very wrong in the state of Denmark. :lol:

54280[/snapback]

54297[/snapback]

You'd want those kept firmly under wraps if SO is to be believed. 'Spaniels ears' was the exact phrase he used. :lol:

54302[/snapback]

54306[/snapback]

54309[/snapback]

Harsh but true

54312[/snapback]

Was there a few weeks ago and Wacky got up and danced, if that's what passes for dancing these days like??? :yes

54323[/snapback]

You forgot to put the 'padded' in front of bra and the 'natural' in front of blonde

As for the dancing that was only a small glimpse of what I'm capable of, at least I'm still mobile which is more than can be said for you nowadays :D

54327[/snapback]

Mobile? I'm playing football 3 times a week son with 3 screws in my knee.

What exercise are you getting? Pulling yourself doesn't count.

54280[/snapback]

54297[/snapback]

54302[/snapback]

54306[/snapback]

54309[/snapback]

Harsh but true

54312[/snapback]

54323[/snapback]

54327[/snapback]

54331[/snapback]

He runs a mile every time his missus whips her norks out.

Edited by manc-mag

54280[/snapback]

54297[/snapback]

54302[/snapback]

54306[/snapback]

54309[/snapback]

Harsh but true

54312[/snapback]

54323[/snapback]

54327[/snapback]

54331[/snapback]

Aye thats what Maradona said and look at the state of him. You want to watch otherwise your lass might just trade you in for a younger, fitter model - sound familiar