Blokes that dance

Gemmill

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not see Maradonna in the paper at the weekend, he's like a new man, half the size, making a comeback as well i read!

familiar it is but lightening never strikes twice!  :naughty:

54339[/snapback]

:D Don't get complacent

54340[/snapback]

Not complacent i just know that if lightening ever did strike twice they wouldn't survive a second bolt! :huh:

Hold on a second, Peasepud has seen wor lass and has congratulated me on my ability to pull such a stunner, a blonde stunner too, ginger is your forte son. As for tit size, I've just purchased a nice 34D bra and knicker set for wor lasses birthday. As I recall your bird wouldn't fill that cup! Neither would her mate, whose tits and minge i've seen as Wacky often distributes his pictures of these wild nights in.

Was there a few weeks ago and Wacky got up and danced, if that's what passes for dancing these days like??? :naughty:

54323[/snapback]

If Peasepud hasnt tried copping off with your lass though then you should actually be worried. If he restricted himself to a mere 'compliment' then theres summat very wrong in the state of Denmark. :huh:

54330[/snapback]

Salfords answer to Bobby Marleys got a point like, all I actually said was that Id seen a bird fitting her description, the words "compliment" and "congratulations" were never uttered + Ive never knowingly seen yee with her so technically it could just be some bird you think aboot while cracking one off like.

:D

Homs tbh.

Dancing is for lasses.  FACT.

Discuss.

54270[/snapback]

Hmmm, just found this!

What utter bunkum! FACT!

Men who dance are real men. Men who don't are just potatoes with legs.

Men who dance are the best lovers (of women). FACT!

In a Cosmopolitan survey of 250,000 women who knew how to achieve the best orgasms, 99.9% said men who dance were the best way to achieve one. FACT!

Men who don't dance just wish they could and their wives/girlfriends do also. FACT!

Ithangu ;)

Rockshots used to have a group of lads in on a Friday night who would breakdance who were canny good like. One night some knacker decided to be clever and join in and ended up ripping the crotch of his jeans open. Foo'!

54286[/snapback]

more likely his pulling technique ..

and what were you doing there anyway ..

Dancing is a good pulling tool, but always remember not to neglect your woman, as Tina Charles warned us...

Oh I love to love

But my baby just loves to dance

He wants to dance, He loves to dance, He's got to dance

Oh I love to love

But my baby just loves to dance

Oh I love to love

But there's no time for our romance

No no no oh

it's basically those who are afraid of being mocked that don't dance, but it is true that if you dance you pull. It's the only fucking reason I can think of.

it's basically those who are afraid of being mocked that don't dance, but it is true that if you dance you pull. It's the only fucking reason I can think of.

55838[/snapback]

I know what you mean, i can see why blokes would dance to pull, but to actually enjoy it in itself ;)

shows confidence and as long as you don't bite your bottom lip and squint they know you don't take yourself too seriously.

but yeah, girls are more likely to find guys that dance attractive.

shows confidence and as long as you don't bite your bottom lip and squint they know you don't take yourself too seriously.

56055[/snapback]

Even fucking hideous ones like you? ;)

Dancing is for mincers. Fuh. Ah. Cuh. Tuh.

56055[/snapback]

Even fucking hideous ones like you? ;)

Dancing is for mincers. Fuh. Ah. Cuh. Tuh.

56063[/snapback]

how else would you explain my notch ridden bed post ginge?

standing by the bar bitching about men dancing is for fat wankers who take themselves far too seriously.... tbh....;)

Question

Do women REALLY think blokes that dance with them are more shaggable than than those that don't

56054[/snapback]

I'd be surprised. But going within ten paces of a woman might help you get a shag rather than hanging around the bar moaning about how you never pull.

56293[/snapback]

also showing you're not totally obsessed with how other people view you might endear you to girls.

few like a socially retarded pompous bloke.

Question

Do women REALLY think blokes that dance with them are more shaggable than than those that don't

56054[/snapback]

I'd be surprised. But going within ten paces of a woman might help you get a shag rather than hanging around the bar moaning about how you never pull.

56293[/snapback]

also showing you're not totally obsessed with how other people view you might endear you to girls.

56296[/snapback]

hmmm .. dunno, we've all did our bit of dancing in the right place at the right time, some people are good at it though and some are crap, I was never bothered what anyone thought of me if I wanted to pull but just knew I was shit at dancing !!!!!

And I do know women who do think dancing is for puffs, primarily, but the difference is I suppose, they see it differently if you are dancing with them ....

Edited by LeazesMag

Question

56054[/snapback]

56293[/snapback]

56296[/snapback]

And I bet they just swarm around cocky balding gobshites. ;)