Gareth Bale On Loan?

Tooj

Enrique should be 1st choice LB as long as he's fit. If Bale can cover hom and cover LW thn that's ok. I'd rather we got a proper winger, but beggars and all that. Besides, it makes sense if you have 1 man who can cover 2 positions.

Bale becomes a better option now that Jonas is out for a while. If he's gash send him off back to the smoke.

If he does come I hope he's a damned sight better than the last Spurs player we had on loan....

O' Hara good but not needed in my opinion and Chris isn't really a fan I don't think, Bale is all but confirmed at at the moment and I would love to see Giovanni at SJP

Like that matters! :lol:

and it doesn;t

It does

Does it really??? Chris' opinion matters to MA and DL? That's odd... it didn't for KK. The only thing that does matter is the price tag. MA will buy a player if it has one of those neon pink 75% off tags he uses in his shops. Not what anyone else thinks.

O' Hara good but not needed in my opinion and Chris isn't really a fan I don't think, Bale is all but confirmed at at the moment and I would love to see Giovanni at SJP

Like that matters! :lol:

and it doesn;t

It does

Does it really??? Chris' opinion matters to MA and DL? That's odd... it didn't for KK. The only thing that does matter is the price tag. MA will buy a player if it has one of those neon pink 75% off tags he uses in his shops. Not what anyone else thinks.

Chris has the only has the loan market available to him unless the takeover goes through sooner than expected s any players we bring in are on Chris's say so. Currently re-negotiating Bale's wage