Evening lovely Toony folk!

Toonraider

Sorry Toonraider, Having been the 'enemy' or better known as "wacky's Muse" for the past year has worn me out so I've just been lurking for a bit and not posting. If It helps I'm refreshed, thick skinned and ready for abuse, hey us girls have to take one for each other now and again! :( ha ha.

No seriously I totally agree with you. Theres been nothing of interest or giggle worthy on here for a while, certainly nothing to get your teeth into any way, even parky's ever evolving relationship issues seem to have disappeared. :(

its just whinging and doom and gloom :razz:

Gime a nudge when something juicy pops up :cry:

Sorry Toonraider, Having been the 'enemy' or better known as "wacky's Muse" for the past year has worn me out so I've just been lurking for a bit and not posting. If It helps I'm refreshed, thick skinned and ready for abuse, hey us girls have to take one for each other now and again! :( ha ha.

No seriously I totally agree with you. Theres been nothing of interest or giggle worthy on here for a while, certainly nothing to get your teeth into any way, even parky's ever evolving relationship issues seem to have disappeared. :(

Get your knickers off.

No seriously I totally agree with you. Theres been nothing of interest or giggle worthy on here for a while, certainly nothing to get your teeth into any way, even parky's ever evolving relationship issues seem to have disappeared. :razz:

its just whinging and doom and gloom :suicide:

Gime a nudge when something juicy pops up :(

Get your knickers off.

Oh Hunny, you so know how to sweet talk a girl :cry: .

Anyway, you know I don't wear them :secret:

Gen chat could with a shot in the arm like. I think a certain person has rendered it virtually moribund.

Aye, nobody seems arsed to start a thread on anything topical because it inevitably trots down the same tired path.

I reckon people would even welcome the return of the GRC

Gen chat could with a shot in the arm like. I think a certain person has rendered it virtually moribund.

The Fairly Obnoxious Prick ??

I assumed everyone was sticking to the hidden board these days. :cry:

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Tell me more!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_lol:

Just leave your mouth open a second. *zzzzzzzzp*

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Thats all it would take Snakey I assure you!! ;)