Are you a dick?

Happy Face

The best one is if something is 5.10 and you have a tenner and 20p, so just hand that over.

To borrow from Chris Morris, they're quadraspazzed if you do that.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like when they go "have you got the penny?" and you go "nah I've got two pence though" and extend your arm to give it to them. They look at the two pence, look at you, the abacus in their head falls over and they go "nah doesn't matter" and coins out the 99 pence.

If I'm getting the metro I'll tend to have a bag to keep iPod/book/bottle of water or whatever in. Nowt wrong with that.

As long as there's no deodorant or manspray in it. :(

My son keeps manspray in his car, is that acceptable? He's a postie, so as you can imagine, on hot long rounds he gets sweaty.

Taling of sweaty, god I was in B&Q last night walking down an isle after one of the workers had walked down and it smelt so strongly of BO I could barely breath :secret: Use a deodorant and put a fresh shirt on each day FFS!!

Maybe a French person was just there. Also, wasn't there something in the news about Alton Towers or somewhere asking people to keep their arms down on rollercoasters after complaints about the smell.

No? :cry:

I shit thee not (it was Thorpe Park though).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/surrey/8209684.stm

Unbelievable! :(

" Excuse me Madam, but you stink, can we spray you with Sure?" :razz:

If you're a man who keeps his change in a pouch on your wallet you are. Nowt I hate more than seeing a grown bloke rummaging around for the right change.

There's plenty of things you hate more. :cry:

We've all been dickheads at some point, wallet or no wallet!

I bought a wallet in Cyprus in June, as I've never had one but just couldn't get used to having a wallet in my Steve McQueens. Pockets all day for me, (also have a worry the wallet will mysteriously disappear with everything in it, whilst if you lose a note at least it wouldn't be everything you had on you!)

Bought a box of bines and a bag of crisps from the corner shop a while ago. £3.05 and 36p. The till was broke though...

"The till's broke so I'll just use the calculator.

"It's £3.41"

"Well I'll just make sure"

"It's £3.41, here's £3.50"

"...and...thirty...six...."

"keep the change"

"£3.41 please"

"bye"

Fuck me, Cherod's faster totting up the whitey's.

My wallet contains cards only. Notes and change just go in my pocket.

My boss keeps his mobile phone on a belt clip, his pens in his shirt pocket, and has a change pouch which is entirely separate to his wallet..........and is made from denim. Confirmed dick.

I went for years not carrying a wallet and just chucking a card and cash in my pocket when I went out. Even now when I go out on a night or whatever I tend to just take debit card and cash in my pocket and leave the wallet at home.

A* across the board.

I'm an A* dick?

a* card & cash storage.....and selective wallet usage.

Anyone over 16 who has their NI card in their wallet is a dick too.

And anyone who has a pub/club flyer to use next time they're out.

Why has he got his shirt tucked into his buckle and nowhere else?

Why has he......just fucking why full stop? :cry:

It's so everyone can see the buckle.

What about the semi-addidas style shoulder kitbag? Allowed??

There's nothing wrong with a work related practical man bag. I always carry my wallet as well, but keep my change loose. Although I went to a car boot sale last week where I put lots of change in a plastic money bag. This may have been my lowest point.

There's nothing wrong with a work related practical man bag.

I know its another of my prejudices but I don't get why people need to carry stuff to/from work - if I had a job where I couldn't do it without taking work home I'd try and get another one.

(I can logon from home if I need to which I guess makes me a hypocrite but it's only very occaional that I do so)

There's nothing wrong with a work related practical man bag.

I know its another of my prejudices but I don't get why people need to carry stuff to/from work - if I had a job where I couldn't do it without taking work home I'd try and get another one.

(I can logon from home if I need to which I guess makes me a hypocrite but it's only very occaional that I do so)

Ah now, I agree with that. I have a man bag that stays at work and I use it to go to meetings. It never comes home.

This thread is even more random than the random conversation thread. When did it become a bad thing to have somewhere to keep your stuff? :cry:

Man bags I just don't get - lasses being lasses need handbags but I can't think of anything I need to carry that doesn't go in pockets. If I was going to the gym I'd use a sports bag - a laptop would have its own bag, bait I would take in a carrier bag - I honestly don't see what a man bag leaves room for in a normal bloke's life.

No doubt Fish will be along at some point to inform us.

man-carrying-a-shopping-bag-and-wearing-a-weird-pi1.jpg

:(

I'm much like Gemmil in this respect. Never had a wallet until the last couple of years and enven then I dont always use it. Resorted to it after contrantly wearing out Switch cards in my pocket, they either crack after a while - right around the chip or (in the past) rubbed the signature off the strip. Also, now I run a business, I need to keep business cards handy.

If I'm out though, it's card/cash in the pocket only. Phone in back pocket and if I'm on the train etc, ipod in jacket pocket. I have a messenger style laptop bag which I keep my laptop in funnily enough and my wallet goes in there if I'm carrying both.

The Manbag (a mini messenger bag) was used at Glasto but I deem that acceptable. You have to keep bog roll, baby wipes etc somewhere if you're out for the day.

Oh and if I'm out with the Missus, then my wallet goes in her bag :( I hate carrying anything really.

The day we get our debit card chips embedded in our arms the better :cry:

Why has he got his shirt tucked into his buckle and nowhere else?

Why has he......just fucking why full stop? :cry:

It's so everyone can see the buckle.

What about the semi-addidas style shoulder kitbag? Allowed??

Nothing much that Ronaldo wears is allowed.

handbag.jpg

Looks like a toiletries bag. Are they allowed by the way or do 'proper men' on holiday keep their soap and toothbrush in their jeans pockets too?

:cry: You often walk around the shops with a toiletries bag like?

handbag.jpg

Looks like a toiletries bag. Are they allowed by the way or do 'proper men' on holiday keep their soap and toothbrush in their jeans pockets too?

Proper men on holiday don't worry about such things, only where and when the next beer will be partaken.

handbag.jpg

Who carries their toiletries with them everywhere they go on holiday like? :cry:

You're also a dick if you pull a case under 10 kg behind you on wheels.