Batman: Arkham Asylum

khay

Played the demo, seems very good and a great setting. The game would seem easy if you abused the detective mode and I can see the storyline getting very repetitive and linear.

Not into buying games atm, so would this be worth getting to rent for a week, with time to complete it?

Aye. rent is plenty of time.

Cunting corrupt save. Un-fucking real. I'd just got the titan anti venom as well.

Reckon it's common in this game or what? Happened to me last week. I think it's to do with it auto-saving too much, so whenever you turn your 360 off and it's doing that you're fucked basically!

when you string combos together (instead of just mashing X) it's really satisfying combat, the riddler stuff will keep me interested after I'm done with the plot and then I'll trade it in for Modern Warfare 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This

It's pretty good, I vaguely recall getting most things during my second playthrough but it's been a while since I played it.

Cheers, after I've completed the game can I go back to areas where I've missed riddles etc?

Aye, once you've finished the main game, the whole of Arkham is open with barely any enemies for you to go exploring. Also, the final Chronicle of Arkham (in the Warden's cell) can only be found after you've got all of the other ones. The guide I had didn't tell me that and it was a cause of frustration.