Greeks do it better

wellsy

It's official - Greeks do it better and Aussies are average when it comes to action between the sheets.

In what it claims to be the biggest ever study of global sex lives, condom manufacturer Durex interviewed almost half a million people around the world, with surprising results.

Of the 41 countries studied, Australians ranked equal 16th in a league table on the number of sexual liaisons per person per year with a "score" of 108.

Topping the table was Greece with 138, ahead of Croatia at 134 and bottom of the league was Japan with just 45.

Turks like to share their love most widely, with an average of 14.5 different partners, with Australia coming in second at 13.2 while the Indians are the most faithful with an average of just three.

Indeed, some 58 per cent of Turks admitted to an extra-marital affair, with Norwegians (70 per cent) having the most one-night stands.

In what may be a reflection upon Australian men, use of vibrators Down Under was 46 per cent, only just behind pacesetting Taiwan which is abuzz at 47 per cent.

Iceland was the country where people started youngest, with an average age of 15.6 for those experiencing sex for the first time, while the more patient Vietnamese waited until 19.6.

The safe sex message was having difficulty penetrating the public in Norway, where 73 per cent had risked unprotected sex with a partner without knowing his/her sexual history, while it was the Indians again with the most cautious approach at just 21 per cent.

Belgians were the most likely to describe themselves as happy with their sex lives, with 57 per cent satisfied, while the Chinese were hardest to please at just 22 per cent.

Those Norwegians were the most eager, with 53 per cent expressing a desire for more.

The Chinese single-baby policy may account for the country's status of having the most unplanned pregnancies, while Norwegians topped the charts for people having had a sexually-transmitted infection at 21 per cent.

The land of Ferrari is not a predictable leader for the world's most common use of cars for sex, with 82 per cent of Italians testing out the back seat.

Australia's friendly climate and spacious town planning no doubt accounts for the fact that the country leads the world in the frequency of sex in parks.

The Age

:naughty:

No mention of the English though, which is quite surprising. I have this view that all English are sex crazed obviously i was wrong.

No mention of the English though, which is quite surprising. I have this view that all English are sex crazed obviously i was wrong.

54364[/snapback]

We're still better at cricket though! :naughty:

Be interesting to cross-reference that with the social metrics on liars and piss-takers! :naughty:

86% of the Irish surveyed still believed sex was a doorty sin.

54364[/snapback]

We're still better at cricket though! :huh:

54366[/snapback]

Pakistan A :naughty:

54364[/snapback]

We're still better at cricket though! :D

54366[/snapback]

Pakistan A :huh:

54369[/snapback]

I'll take your Pakistan A in a meaningless warm-up match and raise you a Bangladesh in a one-day international this summer :naughty:

54364[/snapback]

We're still better at cricket though! :D

54366[/snapback]

Pakistan A :huh:

54369[/snapback]

Doesn't say a lot for Australia then does it? :naughty:

54364[/snapback]

We're still better at cricket though! :P

54366[/snapback]

Pakistan A :yes

54369[/snapback]

I'll take your Pakistan A in a meaningless warm-up match and raise you a Bangladesh in a one-day international this summer :huh:

54371[/snapback]

The Bangers are better then Zimbabwe hence our lost to the Bangers or your loss to Zimbabwe in 2003 :naughty:

Im scrapping the barral, you cant get worse then losing to the Bangers i guess... hmm im stumped (pardon the pun).

Anyways back on to the topic of sex :D

It's official - Greeks do it better and Aussies are average when it comes to action between the sheets.

54364[/snapback]

This statistic is based on the interrogation of 10,000 goats and sheep .

54378[/snapback]

Any off this board?

54364[/snapback]

54366[/snapback]

54369[/snapback]

I'll take your Pakistan A in a meaningless warm-up match and raise you a Bangladesh in a one-day international this summer :huh:

54371[/snapback]

The Bangers are better then Zimbabwe hence our lost to the Bangers or your loss to Zimbabwe in 2003 :naughty:

Im scrapping the barral, you cant get worse then losing to the Bangers i guess... hmm im stumped (pardon the pun).

54380[/snapback]

And you're worse than us hence your loss to England this summer, right?

54364[/snapback]

54366[/snapback]

54369[/snapback]

54371[/snapback]

54380[/snapback]

54388[/snapback]

Well we lost to England in one series but the stats dont lie and we are still on top of the table for the ICC rankings.

Anyways if we went by the theory that if you lose to them you must be worse then them, what about the series against Sri Lanka that England lost 1-0. Sri Lanka, i mean cmon, fair crack here.

54364[/snapback]

54366[/snapback]

54369[/snapback]

54371[/snapback]

54380[/snapback]

54388[/snapback]

Well we lost to England in one series but the stats dont lie and we are still on top of the table for the ICC rankings.

Anyways if we went by the theory that if you lose to them you must be worse then them, what about the series against Sri Lanka that England lost 1-0. Sri Lanka, i mean cmon, fair crack here.

54399[/snapback]

We won the Ashes though tbh.

54364[/snapback]

This statistic is based on the interrogation of 10,000 goats and sheep .

54378[/snapback]

Any off this board?

54383[/snapback]

No, because the headline isn't "Geeks do it better" :naughty:

Only on toontastic can one go from the number of sexual encounters to cricket in one post. :naughty:

Says loads about you Englishmen after all without having to be mentioned in the article.

54364[/snapback]

We're still better at cricket though! :lol:

54366[/snapback]

54369[/snapback]

54371[/snapback]

54380[/snapback]

54388[/snapback]

54399[/snapback]

I've tried to point out to you constructively how England are better than Australia, but as you clearly aren't listening I shall change my approach:

You're shit, and you know you are. :P

Only on toontastic can one go from the number of sexual encounters to cricket in one post. :huh:

Says loads about you Englishmen after all without having to be mentioned in the article.

54524[/snapback]

The Kansas thread says a lot about Americans :naughty:

Only on toontastic can one go from the number of sexual encounters to cricket in one post. :D

54524[/snapback]

The Kansas thread says a lot about Americans :naughty:

54726[/snapback]

People in that area of the country are freaks. 'Nuff said. :huh: