Carling Cup Round

Christmas Tree

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God there are some seriously stressed people on here ! Good game to get to for you guys and I agree that it is a game for the kids. There is a great boat on the Nene to go drinking on and you should get about 3/4 k tickets. Thats what the Wednesday allocation was. Wednesday fans had to get tickets in their end as we sold out and there was bother, so heads up to be just aware incase anyone was thinking of doing the same.

Enjoy and just chill. You have made a respectable start under the cirumstances and just enjoy life in the fizzy pop league. Being in the Prem is W@@k and boring IMO

Up the Owls

You didn't sell out you had 2,879 tickets sold, a commendable effort for a club like yourselves of a 4,000 allocation.

I don't know why fans of clubs lie about taking more fans places than they actually do. Leeds are also guilty of this.

God there are some seriously stressed people on here ! Good game to get to for you guys and I agree that it is a game for the kids. There is a great boat on the Nene to go drinking on and you should get about 3/4 k tickets. Thats what the Wednesday allocation was. Wednesday fans had to get tickets in their end as we sold out and there was bother, so heads up to be just aware incase anyone was thinking of doing the same.

Enjoy and just chill. You have made a respectable start under the cirumstances and just enjoy life in the fizzy pop league. Being in the Prem is W@@k and boring IMO

Up the Owls

You didn't sell out you had 2,879 tickets sold, a commendable effort for a club like yourselves of a 4,000 allocation.

I don't know why fans of clubs lie about taking more fans places than they actually do. Leeds are also guilty of this.

Sunderland and their commentators have been doing this for years, they got relegated at Maine Road, (the season after their flukey promotion after Swindon got done by the FA for illegal betting), anyway, at first there was 12,000 mackems there, then every time they went back for an update there was a thousand added to the figure, also remember hearing Duncan Wood on the radio who must have been moonlighting from Tyne Tees saying that there would be complaints from the locals around Roker Park about the sheer noise that was coming from the old ground. (I think there was 13,000 that night for a league cup tie). :munch:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have any idea how many tickets we've sold yet? I got mine through today, standing ones like, and it said 1333 and 1332 on them somewhere so guessing it must be nearing a sell out.

I changed 2 seating tickets I had at the box office for standing ones and they say 1203, and 1204 on them mate. just done it yesterday. I think we will sell out.